Sack Race | Page 5 | Vital Football

Sack Race

Fucking Bournemouth πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ffs
It’s Bournemouth.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Another set of fans playing BBB and thinking they are something they are not πŸ˜‚

TBH I don't really care and hope they return to their rightful place in L1

Always a good away day and in the six or seven times I saw us play there I never saw us lose. Still find it odd seeing them where they are now but all brought by the Russian as a toy to play with. I'm sure their join us again sometime when the novelty wears off.

Getting shot of your manager the week after the transfer window closes..... never a good idea.

Getting shot of your manager the week after the transfer window closes..... never a good idea.

Basket case club. Have never worked out why Everton are restricted in the market due to Financial Fair Play Rules so Benitez only signed Andros Townsend on a free and Demarai Gray for Β£1.7 million, whereas Chelsea never get sanctioned when they let Christensen and Rudiger go for nothing, then replaced them with Cucurella for Β£60 million (after one decent season in the Premier League) and Fofana for a potential Β£75 million (from one of the leakiest defences).
A new manager will now have to try to get a tune out of them.

The last "big" purchase Everton made was Alex Iwobi for about Β£30 million.

Bearing in mind the Lukaku fiasco as well, does anyone know why Financial Fair Play does not apply to Chelsea as they never seem to make big sales to balance the books?

Chelsea aren't short of players

My view is more on a manager will come in and they won't be "his players" which invariably means spunking loads more money in January and a massive turnover in players over the next transfer window or two.

Also whoever goes in at Chelsea is going to have to keep that twat Aubameyang interested

Apparently they’ve made an approach for Potter at Brighton. Can’t see that working out either to be honest, completely different set of challenges working at BHA than Chelsea.

That decision must be based on far more than results. Unbeaten in 80% of his games in charge.
Hmmm.

That's fine. Negotiate a 4 year deal with massive severance compo clause, lose 2 games in a row and he will be available again by January.

Actually, he has accepted a 5 year deal. When was the last time a Chelsea Manager lasted more than 2 seasons, let alone 5?

After he is sacked, the compo will allow him to relax and wait for the England job.