Sack Race | Page 3 | Vital Football

Sack Race

Blackburn haven`t signed a new manager yet - though unlikely, I wouldn`t completely rule out Bradford City`s boss as a returnee to Ewood Park.

Kevin Betsy confirmed at Crawley. He’s spent time coaching at England youth level before spending last season as coach of Arsenal U23’s. This will be his first senior level job.

Probably nothing in it but our Andrew Crofts is one of the favourites for the Swindon job, currently U23 head coach at Brighton.

After having spent weeks searching high and low for a new boss Swindon have got bored and just appointed their assistant manager instead, Scott Lindsey takes the last league 2 job on offer.

After having spent weeks searching high and low for a new boss Swindon have got bored and just appointed their assistant manager instead, Scott Lindsey takes the last league 2 job on offer.
3 year deal!!!
I wonder if there budget is higher or lower than ours?
I would guess it will be tough. I can't see the swine fans giving him much time.
In our interest that he does well tough as that sounds. The more Kent based managers do well the better it is for us long term.

3 year deal!!!
I wonder if there budget is higher or lower than ours?
I would guess it will be tough. I can't see the swine fans giving him much time.
In our interest that he does well tough as that sounds. The more Kent based managers do well the better it is for us long term.
I think they’d have a very similar budget to us, maybe slightly more. They were under an embargo last season so did very well to get to the playoffs all other embargoed teams struggled and most were relegated in the end. So maybe they’ve decided just to go with a bit of continuity I guess.

I think they’d have a very similar budget to us, maybe slightly more. They were under an embargo last season so did very well to get to the playoffs all other embargoed teams struggled and most were relegated in the end. So maybe they’ve decided just to go with a bit of continuity I guess.
Given his lack of experience I would guess the budget is smaller than ours.I would guess they will be looking to survive this season.I think he will do well to get them mid table this term. However that might not be enough for the fan base.Thats why I can't see him lasting 3 years unless he does remarkably well. I wonder if any Kent based footballers will be heading to Wiltshire?

Reactions: PuB