Sack Race | Page 2 | Vital Football

Sack Race

Johnnie Jackson appointed at AFCW. Formerly first team coach/caretaker manager (twice) and then manager at the Spotters

Johnnie Jackson appointed at AFCW. Formerly first team coach/caretaker manager (twice) and then manager at the Spotters
Somewhat odd choice but perhaps he will do well .Good for us I believe. Who would you personally perfer to play for if you were ambitious?
Harris or Johnnie Jackson?
Given Orient and Colchester are not really in competition when it comes to signing players this season. Assuming we can match Wombles pay I would be confident we can bring in a competitive squad. And this season we can offer more than one year deals if we choose too.

$alford part company with their manager and start a new search for another manager who will undoubtedly throw cash around again.

$alford part company with their manager and start a new search for another manager who will undoubtedly throw cash around again.
In a strange way it could help take pressure off if we are no longer seen as favourites under dog mentally is definitely something we have benefited from in the past.

In a strange way it could help take pressure off if we are no longer seen as favourites under dog mentally is definitely something we have benefited from in the past.

I don’t think we’ll be favourites by a long chalk, but we will be there or there abouts under Harris, even if we don’t quite make the playoffs I know we’ll give it a damn good go. And that’s what matters the most (at least to me anyway).

Pete Wild (last seasons Halifax boss) has been announced as the new Barrow manager. Good appointment there I think.

Swindon manager is leaving to take over at Charlton.

That one is finally confirmed, it took a while. Also Hartlepool have confirmed Paul Hartley (formerly Cove Rangers boss).

That leaves Swindon and Crawley (with their weird NFT/bitcoin geeks across the pond) as the two currently without managers.