Rowett | Page 6 | Vital Football

Rowett

malc08 - 11/1/2017 19:41

I suspect the club is in such a bad condition it's just a nightmare getting to the bottom of the debts and who as trousered the 13 million Burke money,answers on a postcard to NFFC c/o J J Moores

Jesus fooking Christ!

Do you honestly think that an offer would have been made unless there has been full disclosure of the financial details; after all, we are being told that the cash has been sat in the bank since before Christmas.

And it does not matter if Fawaz has trousered the Burke money; it is still recorded as income as far as FFP is concerned, thus making it available.

If the takeover is not completed until Friday, then it's too late for Rowett to have an influence on Saturdays game . Another 3 points down the crapper. Thanks Fawaz.

Great how does our current manger react/ prepare for the weekend With that info being made public ? All for a takeover which probably won't happen, seeing as we've gone from confident to hopeful to frustrated.

Was thinking or at least hoping the same Mao

Somebody who knows what we have and what we need who hopefully knows his stuff

Or potentially if we've spoken to Rowett then he's passed on the names of players he's interested in already

When we were looking to appoint warnock we were approaching players for him before we sacked Billy (on his recommendation)

martymcforestfly - 11/1/2017 19:49

If the takeover is not completed until Friday, then it's too late for Rowett to have an influence on Saturdays game . Another 3 points down the crapper. Thanks Fawaz.

agreed. rowett gets a chance same as anyone else imo.

On the flip side, at least jjm appears to be doing his level upmost to get the deal done.

mao tse tung - 11/1/2017 15:47

Montanier will go, the new owners will have no option but to get rid.

And all of the "doesn't know the league" bollocks is just another meaningless platitude coined by one of the c*nts off of TV, and adopted by the clueless, who repeat the shite in an attempt to impress with their new found knowledge.

Football is football is football, its not Rocket Science and never will be; there is nothing complicated about it, and just because the division comprises of a lot of strong teams does not alter that fact.

PM has been dealt a bad hand; he has had to deal with a disastrous recruitment of players, I would discount Lam and Perquis from that, undoubted interference from Fawaz, and the treachery of some so called senior players.

But it was PM's job to deal with that and he has not done a very good job, and at the end of the day its a results based business.

Provided the take over is completed I do not think our position is any where near as bad as people are making out; Rotherham are as good as down, Wigan are only a few bad results from being adrift, so that leaves one position to avoid.

Four or five signings/loans, side line the rubbish, sack the treacherous bastards like Mills and Mancienne and get the team spirit back that is so obviously missing.

No more than a week ends work tops!

:14:

Jimmy Gordon - 11/1/2017 19:51

Was thinking or at least hoping the same Mao

Somebody who knows what we have and what we need who hopefully knows his stuff

Or potentially if we've spoken to Rowett then he's passed on the names of players he's interested in already

When we were looking to appoint warnock we were approaching players for him before we sacked Billy (on his recommendation)

I get the impression that this lot will not trust any manager as far as recruitment goes; that's what makes me think someone is working away in the background.

Whoever comes in will be primarily a coach; he will most likely have input into what type of player is needed but the DOF will be the one doing the hiring.

We need that kind of structure; it will stop the wholesale changing of the squad every time a new manager comes in, hopefully that wont happen too often, it will stop the buying of players from pet agents, it will stop over paying for players and it will hopefully stop the exorbitant contracts being handed out.

The DOF should also be pushing the coach to play the youngsters once they have been out on loan.

the jock - 11/1/2017 20:03

saturday will be another loss

i blame russian hackers, jim price and brexit

#fawexit

I hope not; I have to face up to the Blue Nose fookwits at work next week.

Some of them are that petty and small minded they can even remember that I took the piss remorselessly when we beat them at our place.

mao tse tung - 11/1/2017 12:14

the jock - 11/1/2017 20:03

saturday will be another loss

i blame russian hackers, jim price and brexit

#fawexit

I hope not; I have to face up to the Blue Nose fookwits at work next week.

Some of them are that petty and small minded they can even remember that I took the piss remorselessly when we beat them at our place.

I brought forward an audit at my Birmingham site for exactly this reason!

CornishForest - 11/1/2017 19:50

Great how does our current manger react/ prepare for the weekend With that info being made public ? All for a takeover which probably won't happen, seeing as we've gone from confident to hopeful to frustrated.

Is this the manger baby Jesus was lay in?

I can't get too excited about a manager who really hasn't done anything in the game yet, has no real track record and wasn't deemed good enough for Birmingham. We might as well have stuck with Freedman as go with Rowett.
If true, I will get behind him, but it will only end one way.

Hardy Forest - 11/1/2017 22:31

I can't get too excited about a manager who really hasn't done anything in the game yet, has no real track record and wasn't deemed good enough for Birmingham. We might as well have stuck with Freedman as go with Rowett.
If true, I will get behind him, but it will only end one way.
I had to read that twice.... You saucy devil , you

Someone on fb showed a stat of montaniers teams in terms of goals for and against.

Every team he has managed has shipped goals like fook. I dont think any side he has managed has kept more than 3 clean sheets a season He is a crap manager in any league he just got lucky with one team in Spain.

I'll be more happy with rowett

Word down here is Wenger is impressed by the new owners HE knows his time up the Arse is drawing to a conclusion & is looking at jumping before he is PUSHED. Obviously I can't say who's told me this but their info is spot on usually & I KNOW that they have the connections. I'm sure the snerts will sneer though I care not a jot.

Woanz - 12/1/2017 08:29

Word down here is Wenger is impressed by the new owners HE knows his time up the Arse is drawing to a conclusion & is looking at jumping before he is PUSHED. Obviously I can't say who's told me this but their info is spot on usually & I KNOW that they have the connections. I'm sure the snerts will sneer though I care not a jot.

Thanks Jom

Did he tell you how much warchest the new owners will be giving Arsene?