Robinson linked with AC Milan | Page 6 | Vital Football

Robinson linked with AC Milan

Not bad its only took around 6 weeks for that news to break, fair play to the lad for liaising with the fans, the hierarchy at the club obviously couldn't be arsed!

Not bad its only took around 6 weeks for that news to break, fair play to the lad for liaising with the fans, the hierarchy at the club obviously couldn't be arsed!
Do you not think the Club spoke with him and asked him what he wanted to do with the medical information they had. Think they could have done.

Having followed MMA for a good while, it seems like Antonee Robinson has something similar to what has effectively retired a British fighter, Dan Hardy. His condition is called Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome and can create effectively an extra heart beat on top of your regular cardiac output. Dan talks about it with Joe Rogan here, explains the procedure and why he has chosen not to go ahead with the ablative therapy -

Hope Antonee recovers well and is able to continue his career.

Last edited:
Do you not think the Club spoke with him and asked him what he wanted to do with the medical information they had. Think they could have done.

Italian medicals are really stringent after Davide Astori (Fiorentina's captain at the time) died from heart failure.

Cardiac ablation is a procedure to scar or destroy tissue in your heart that's allowing incorrect electrical signals to cause an abnormal heart rhythm. Diagnostic catheters are threaded through blood vessels to your heart where they are used to map your heart's electrical signals.
c7e2d3b0-643f-11ea-a19e-b5b8a99d0e54.jpg

Cardiac ablation is a procedure to scar or destroy tissue in your heart that's allowing incorrect electrical signals to cause an abnormal heart rhythm. Diagnostic catheters are threaded through blood vessels to your heart where they are used to map your heart's electrical signals.
View attachment 38019
Way to repeat my post in a different way 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

To be fair to Norm, at the time PC also made a statement saying that he was being given time out to get over the disappointment.
Did PC also say the lad'd be back for Cardiff?

Nah. Norm had "heard" stuff, like he always hears stuff.

Me, I generally smell stuff.........BS.
😉

Obviously very serious for any proffesional athlete, hopefully the procedure goes well and his big move to Milan can go through but it wouldn't suprise me if the move is completely off now. Whatever the case i hope he's able to resume his career sooner rather than later as it must be horrible for the lad to work so hard to get to where he has only for it to potentially all be taken away through no fault of his own.

The info came from the clubs website didn't it? So i don't think it's Robinson speaking to the fans without the clubs involvement.

He was probably hoping he'd get clearance and get back to playing soon enough so didn't want to advertise exactly what the issue was (as it may scare off potential future clubs if they hear he has some type of heart issue even if his issue is solved or temporary), but now he needs the procedure he wants to explain the extended abscence so fans understand what is going on rather than leaving it to the rumour mill.

I'm not surprised they played it this way, think it's probably quite sensible.

Obviously very serious for any proffesional athlete, hopefully the procedure goes well and his big move to Milan can go through but it wouldn't suprise me if the move is completely off now. Whatever the case i hope he's able to resume his career sooner rather than later as it must be horrible for the lad to work so hard to get to where he has only for it to potentially all be taken away through no fault of his own.

No club is going to stump up millions on Jedi now his complaint as been made public.
The lad may never play again.

Didn't the club say he was out with a groin injury a few weeks ago? :hmmm:

Don't believe anything they say Norm, bro ......... they just tell folk any old rubbish .......that's probably why all your "I've heard......" snippets always turn out to be bollocks.

No club is going to stump up millions on Jedi now his complaint as been made public.
The lad may never play again.

Unless of course, it's no big deal, totally treatable, and should cause him no problems whatsoever.

Some times Norm, bro, you're better off just keeping quiet.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/wolff-parkinson-white-syndrome/

Unbelievable! What a c**k!

Aye. You can be.

You see Norm, some of us know stuff. Actual stuff. Not just made up stuff.

This isn't (normally) a serious condition. It can (normally) be totally "cured". It wouldn't (normally) affect anyone too seriously ........even a professional sportsman.

Now, the young lad may well be a more serious case ................ or it might just all be about insurability.

I've no idea which .................. and neither have you ............ so for you to post "The lad may never play again." I think Norm, bro, makes you the c**k.
:rolleyes:

In this case it's got to be a matter of the lad being in charge of disclosure on a medical matter. If so i believe the club has acted honourably here though the groin injury excuse was clearly bollocks.
I heard of the real issue a couple of weeks ago and clearly Jedi and the club knew after the milan medical nit kept in in house until he was ready to share a very personal issue.
Not sure if this is a genetic or progressive condition but it would seem strange that neither Everton or Latics had picked it up previously.
Hoping for a full and swift recovery.