Robinson linked with AC Milan | Page 5 | Vital Football

Robinson linked with AC Milan

Maybe wide of the mark but I think his absence is related to his Milan medical which I’m guessing unearthed an underlying medical issue. Probably undergoing precautionary tests and this is just a white lie to quieten questions regarding his absence.

Maybe wide of the mark but I think his absence is related to his Milan medical which I’m guessing unearthed an underlying medical issue. Probably undergoing precautionary tests and this is just a white lie to quieten questions regarding his absence.

Given the speculation surrounding the collapse of his move and the subsequent proof that the club had been honest and above board can we not for once just accept the explanation and move on.

As with most of what post you have no evidence to back up either of your points. You don't know what the truth is. Nothing wrong with you voicing your opinion but please stop pretending you know things.

Take it from me he's not injured,Milan are pulling the strings on this one,the club are bullshitting.The lad is off to Milan in summer if the club play ball, ie don't play him.

Take it from me he's not injured,Milan are pulling the strings on this one,the club are bullshitting.The lad is off to Milan in summer if the club play ball, ie don't play him.

Please give me one good reason why Milan would suggest not playing him, surely his fitness would suffer and they would not be able to scout him to see if the first half of the season was a flash in the pan or not.

Maybe the medical issue as to why his Milan move fell through was this groin injury. Maybe he has been playing/training with it for a period of time,as Cook did say it has been niggling him for a while. Perhaps the Milan medical uncovered something in his groin which was causing this niggle and that then needed further tests and treatment. Thus he has undertaken those on his return here and all being well will be back fully fit in 2 weeks.

I suspect there is a very good chance that the club are wrapping him in cotton wool to make sure if the Milan move is still a goer that we get the 10m. We need to sell players to keep us sustainable and if we can guarantee that fee if he doesn't get injured then I can't see him being risked as we aren't desperate for him with Pearce looking so good.

I suspect there is a very good chance that the club are wrapping him in cotton wool to make sure if the Milan move is still a goer that we get the 10m. We need to sell players to keep us sustainable and if we can guarantee that fee if he doesn't get injured then I can't see him being risked as we aren't desperate for him with Pearce looking so good.
And how do we know they still want him

Snigger, snigger ........
Got a bit of info last night regarding Jedi, apparently the balls up with the AC MIlan move upset the lad and sent his head west, the club give him a bit of time out, all being well he should be back for Cardiff on Saturday.

I hope that this is not something that affects the lads career negatively. He really seems to be a decent young man and a model professional. Hopefully the procedure is successful and he is back with us fully fit and raring to go.

Best of luck Antonee, get well soon, we miss you.