Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 164 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

Yes there's a lot of shit going on with the Hindus and Muslims right now and it's getting very ugly and as you say, not a huge amount of attention which is obviously curious and down to the media being too scared to appear racist.

It's being covered round here and the Beeb news have done a few bits on it, but I'm not sure about wider national coverage?

yesterday around 1100 migrants arrived on our shores, thats a fairly standard day as we are taking in around 330,000 asylum seekers a year. It's totally unsustainable and we the tax payer are funding this.
I want a government that will start taking this issue seriously now as its a f****g joke

yesterday around 1100 migrants arrived on our shores, thats a fairly standard day as we are taking in around 330,000 asylum seekers a year. It's totally unsustainable and we the tax payer are funding this.
I want a government that will start taking this issue seriously now as its a f****g joke

That's why Britain left the EU, so that control of the borders could be re-established.

Oh.

hotel accommodation alone is costing the tax payer around £1.3Billion per year. We are a soft touch

That's because we have an incompetent Tory Gov (in fairness Lab prior didn't address it either) and we don't do applications quick enough or have suitable alternative accommodation, so hotels at market rates are the only option. When we should be demanding cost + 2% profit (for staff wages) given it's an ongoing contract and the hotels are already quids in - no excuse for market rates as normally they are only so high to cover the period rooms aren't in use.

Me and Wittonite have gone back and forth on this quite a lot, but we both know with some thought, proper investment not spending on a reaction and 6 months the cost would easily be halved and far more chancing their luck would be returned (with those entitled to stay, getting the chance they deserve).

That's why Britain left the EU, so that control of the borders could be re-established.

Oh.

Leas fucking rights to send them back to Europe post-Brexit, you couldn’t make it up.

Like every other apparent benefit from leaving the EU, which in reality has been worse for the country.

Ask the farmers, ask the fishermen, ask the exporters, ask those chasing a US trade deal, ask every person paying an energy bill, ask every holiday maker going abroad.

Anyway, that’s for another thread.

Why wouldn’t they? I posted that they would do that before the referendum, they are a separate political entity to us. Why would they keep them, the jungles are hell holes on earth?

Typical British attitude, it’s the Frenchies fault
They're part of the problem but its not ALL their fault

Doesn't matter what happens with the illegal immigrants. This country is beyond rescuing unfortunately. Might as well just let the whole world come and be done with it.
That's what france is like nowadays . I was in Paris not long ago and didn't see a native French person for half an hour when I first arrived.
Unfortunately I think you are right. This country is truly fucked

Yes, mate, I worked extensively amongst the Indian and Pakistani communities in Birmingham for many years, and the hatred for each other is palpable.
I worked as a shift manager at a foundry in Darlaston and around 70% of the employees were South Asian. The hatred between the factions was palpable and fights often broke out over what we would call trivial matters. Even amongst the Hindus there was the caste system that created friction with the lowest castes literally treated like dogs. The Muslim factions also had a lack of religous cohesion with the Pakistanis despised by the Bengalis and vice versa. Everyone had no time for the Yemenis!!
I think the issue has been latent with all factions coming together to fight inequalities and now that that seems to be reducing, the deep seated tensions are coming to the surface.
The most disturbing thing is that if you look at the video of the troubles, the men involved appear to be teens and twenty somethings and were born in the UK - probably 2nd or 3rd generation - and you would think that they would know better.

I have to - what is a native French person dude?

200.gif

I worked as a shift manager at a foundry in Darlaston and around 70% of the employees were South Asian. The hatred between the factions was palpable and fights often broke out over what we would call trivial matters. Even amongst the Hindus there was the caste system that created friction with the lowest castes literally treated like dogs. The Muslim factions also had a lack of religous cohesion with the Pakistanis despised by the Bengalis and vice versa. Everyone had no time for the Yemenis!!
I think the issue has been latent with all factions coming together to fight inequalities and now that that seems to be reducing, the deep seated tensions are coming to the surface.
The most disturbing thing is that if you look at the video of the troubles, the men involved appear to be teens and twenty somethings and were born in the UK - probably 2nd or 3rd generation - and you would think that they would know better.

Not sure if it was this thread or another, but it's why I posted the report about 'social media' bollocks inflaming things. Tensions are always there but we now live in a world that wants to hate because some bot tells us we should, and it's making things worse because people have stopped thinking for themselves and using critical thought.

It's the old adage of young, dumb and full of cum being fanned out for somebody else's ideology.

The most disturbing thing is that if you look at the video of the troubles, the men involved appear to be teens and twenty somethings and were born in the UK - probably 2nd or 3rd generation - and you would think that they would know better
Actually I saw a tv interview on a news programme, and one of the Asian elders who had lived in Leicester many years said the problem has been caused by young Indian immigrants who have arrived in the last five years.
He said they come from India full of hatred because of the issues in India in recent years. Have to say I found it quite amusing to hear an immigrant complaining about too much immigration.

Actually I saw a tv interview on a news programme, and one of the Asian elders who had lived in Leicester many years said the problem has been caused by young Indian immigrants who have arrived in the last five years.
He said they come from India full of hatred because of the issues in India in recent years. Have to say I found it quite amusing to hear an immigrant complaining about too much immigration.
They are the ones best placed to sort it. And Indians can be brutal amongst their own . They don't flower things up or have any wokeness issues

Nice notion mate but disagree. Go try and reinvent somewhere like Bradford and let me know how it goes.
Could name several places. Bradford is what the whole of England will look like in years to come. If we are importing over 1000 a day illegally.... And kicking out handfuls a year. How long is that going to take until we have doubled our entire population with illegal immigrants. 100 years? About.