Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 162 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

Yes we live in a strange world. Stand up against it though and you get called islamaphobic.
The religion certainly lives in the past and any negative beliefs or you go against their way of thinking then it seems they get away with violence and intimidation beyond any other religion would.
Youve only got to look at the cover ups in child grooming involving huge Muslim gangs that noone seems to give a rat's arse about. Bizzare.

It's a year since the Taliban took over Afghanistan .
They have just been intervening one of the refugees who came here, on BBC breafast. They asked him if he missed Kabul and of course, he does it was his home, asked how he was getting on here .
He said when he was in Kabul he was worried about coming to England as he'd read about how racist it was in England on social media etc. He went on to say he can't believe how friendly and helpful we are and he has been treated so well etc.

This is how I see England but if you believe the media and especially social media we are a land of racists almost up there with America and the KKK.

They have just been intervening one of the refugees who came here, on BBC breafast. They asked him if he missed Kabul and of course, he does it was his home, asked how he was getting on here .
He said when he was in Kabul he was worried about coming to England as he'd read about how racist it was in England on social media etc. He went on to say he can't believe how friendly and helpful we are and he has been treated so well etc.

This is how I see England but if you believe the media and especially social media we are a land of racists almost up there with America and the KKK.
Yep. Totally agree. For me personally I will help out and be nice to anyone who is a decent human. Literally anyone.
But that doesn't mean we have to be shushy shushy when people are absolute twats, or groups of people are absolute twats just because they belong to a certain religion or have a certain skin colour.

That's my view anyway.

The mainstream media more than plays it’s part in painting this country as racist as well.

Black Lives Matter executive accused of 'syphoning' $10M from BLM donors, suit says

(CNN)An executive at Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (GNF), is accused of "syphoning" more than $10 million from donors, the grassroots arm of the BLM organization said a court filing this week.
The suit is against executive Shalomyah Bowers, the foundation itself, Bowers' consulting firm and unnamed individuals.
Bowers was hired by BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors in 2020 to help run the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (GNF), an extension of the Black Lives Matter grassroots organization, the suit said.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/09/04/us/black-lives-matter-executive-lawsuit/index.html

it was a great feeling of coming together during the commonwealth games, i well remember the bad old days of handsworth and lozells, we never want that to happen again. seanie

Black Lives Matter executive accused of 'syphoning' $10M from BLM donors, suit says

(CNN)An executive at Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (GNF), is accused of "syphoning" more than $10 million from donors, the grassroots arm of the BLM organization said a court filing this week.
The suit is against executive Shalomyah Bowers, the foundation itself, Bowers' consulting firm and unnamed individuals.
Bowers was hired by BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors in 2020 to help run the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation (GNF), an extension of the Black Lives Matter grassroots organization, the suit said.

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/09/04/us/black-lives-matter-executive-lawsuit/index.html

Patrisse has syphoned off millions as well. Such a shame the movement gets tarred with the same brush as these crooks.

BLM as a organisation always stank to me, no surprises one of its founders is a crook and we’re now seeing increasing more criminality among prominent members, tip of the iceberg
Buying Large Mansions is constantly being found out isn't it? Isn't one of their top hierarchy in jail now for being dodgy with money and donations?

But of course we WERE told during the BLM marches that BLM had no leaders. Hahahaha. What a load of bullshit.

But it's one of those isn't it. Ssssshhhhhh. Don't say anything else the R word will pop up.

Buying Large Mansions is constantly being found out isn't it? Isn't one of their top hierarchy in jail now for being dodgy with money and donations?

But of course we WERE told during the BLM marches that BLM had no leaders. Hahahaha. What a load of bullshit.

But it's one of those isn't it. Ssssshhhhhh. Don't say anything else the R word will pop up.

The marches were not organised by BLM. There is no connection, apart from the slogan. In hindsight, it was a mistake to choose this one, given the obvious criminality of the BLM organisation.

The marches were not organised by BLM. There is no connection, apart from the slogan. In hindsight, it was a mistake to choose this one, given the obvious criminality of the BLM organisation.
Yes, but during the marches and during the time of this big push on BLM the narrative was that BLM had no leaders of hierarchy.

How many people donated? How many big big companies donated mega ££££££?

I'm not saying BLM organised the march. But during the time of the marches..... This is what we were sold.

BLM is a US organisation. The marches over there, and here, weren't organised by them. They were organised by local people very angry at the racism the Police display.

Therefore, there were no real leaders involved in the action taken.

It's important to see the distinction.

I wasn't recommending people pay money to BLM. I think more was going to charities that helped people arrested for protesting.

If you look back, I was pointing out the distinction between the two right at the start.

The fact that the BLM slogan also lets whites ask "what about white lives" made it unsuitable, and the branding issue it presented here was also a problem.

I suppose it was just easy to use something that already existed.

If you look back, I was pointing out the distinction between the two right at the start.

The fact that the BLM slogan also lets whites ask "what about white lives" made it unsuitable, and the branding issue it presented here was also a problem.

I suppose it was just easy to use something that already existed.
Yes but at the time. For the average Joe. This was not explained properly was it. It was all just lumped into one box at the time and millions was donated.

Yes, but during the marches and during the time of this big push on BLM the narrative was that BLM had no leaders of hierarchy.

How many people donated? How many big big companies donated mega ££££££?

I'm not saying BLM organised the march. But during the time of the marches..... This is what we were sold.

Yup, it was largely bad reporting again and a misunderstanding of BLM USA and BLM UK and the massive differences between the two - and then the differences between organised trouble/agenda marches and then true grassroots and people just showing support - and the we're back to people knowing where to find better information given they have their own lives to lead, so headlines take over as fact.

Thee BBC in particular could've done more on the internet angle, and better looping on the news channel, but rarely did the more boring truth reach BBC1 at 6pm and 10pm for me.