Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 166 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

It's easy to have that attitude when you live where you do. Try not being able to walk in certain areas of your own town just because you're British. Try being bullied at work by East Europeans and when you report it being told to fuck off and get to work by the East European management whose only intention is to get to a full 100% East European workforce. Try working a 10 hour shift around people that refuse to speak English and make it obvious they're talking about you in their mother tongue.

This is the England my kids have to put up with on a daily basis and we are fools for letting this happen.
My great grand parents and grandparents were from Aston. They used to talk about how nice an area it used to be. Now look at the state of it. There are so many areas like this . They have been integrated all over the country, thats the problem .

Last edited:
My great gran parents and grandparent were from Aston. They used to talk about how nice an area it used to be. Now look at the state of it. There are so many areas like this . They have been integrated all over the country, thats the problem .

They need to send swathes of these immigrants into affluent areas and we'll then see whether the politicians think it's all a good idea.

I also used to date a British Asian years ago at uni, her sister was dating a black guy and she wasn’t far off being disowned by the older family. You wouldn’t even joke about that as a white person, but that still happens.

I remember being in a black cab with an Indian driver who said some horrific stuff about Pakistanis. That must have been about 3 years ago. This wasn't your casual, semi-light hearted stuff you'll hear a certain type of person say after a few drinks either, it properly shocked me listening to it.

I think he must've been able to tell too, because afterwards he tried to lighten the mood by asking if I worked with any Indian women. When I said yes he asked if I fancied her. I didn't, but I didn't want him to think I was slagging off Indian women so I said she was alright. Then he told me not to bother dating an Indian girl because they're too high maintenance!

Looking back, I probably should have listened, as my biggest heartbreak was with an Indian girl a few months later! (Not that one)

It's easy to have that attitude when you live where you do. Try not being able to walk in certain areas of your own town just because you're British. Try being bullied at work by East Europeans and when you report it being told to fuck off and get to work by the East European management whose only intention is to get to a full 100% East European workforce. Try working a 10 hour shift around people that refuse to speak English and make it obvious they're talking about you in their mother tongue.

This is the England my kids have to put up with on a daily basis and we are fools for letting this happen.
Agree 100% on this mate. Heathfield and I have clashed on this before. Our daughter thrown down a flight of stairs at school for refusing to move off the stairwell when told " whites move out the way for blacks." Had to move school following threats. Held up on the bus in Handsworth, along with others, on her way home from work, 5.30 in the evening. Changed her bus route, same thing happened. It's so easy to have a tolerant attitude when it doesn't affect your family. Didn't want our younger son to have to go through all of this, so moved the family 250 miles from Birmingham . It's not racism, it's survival.

Agree 100% on this mate. Heathfield and I have clashed on this before. Our daughter thrown down a flight of stairs at school for refusing to move off the stairwell when told " whites move out the way for blacks." Had to move school following threats. Held up on the bus in Handsworth, along with others, on her way home from work, 5.30 in the evening. Changed her bus route, same thing happened. It's so easy to have a tolerant attitude when it doesn't affect your family. Didn't want our younger son to have to go through all of this, so moved the family 250 miles from Birmingham . It's not racism, it's survival.

Which is why I'm trying to persuade my family to move. If I wanted to live in Bucharest I would move to Romania.

I took a black group to a tribunal for racism and won.

I don't care where you encounter it, I want it fought.

I also don't see that inflaming the situation constantly helps.

I note that Italy is about to elect a party to the coalition government with roots in Mussolini’s fascists. Sweden has its own far right party about to take 20% of the vote. Proportional representation is certainly ensuring that all colours of the electoral spectrum are represented.

It’s an extremely difficult subject. I’ve had more than my fair share of unsavoury incidents with the black community. From twatish comments, fights in the street to having a knife being held to my throat.

I don’t blame you for doing what you’ve done. Where I live, there are lots of well educated, middle class Asian families moving out of shitholes, due to the crime and safety concerns.

It’s an extremely difficult subject. I’ve had more than my fair share of unsavoury incidents with the black community. From twatish comments, fights in the street to having a knife being held to my throat.

I don’t blame you for doing what you’ve done. Where I live, there are lots of well educated, middle class Asian families moving out of shitholes, due to the crime and safety concerns.
We had this conversation last year. At our Birmingham home 50% of our neighbours were Indians, mostly with Range Rovers, business owners, and great neighbours. They are not why we moved.

If people stop generalising Health wouldn't have a point. I'd absolutely remove posts in this thread if they were alerted - years back they'd be gone as people have got carried away and been lazy instead of specific, so it does read one way, but under current laws I'm not entitled to do that and I trust I've called it right to not overstep.

It has however been why I've been quiet.

ie not for one second do I have a reason to dispute Wittonite and Fulford's experience and wouldn't - but I grew up in what many say became a no go area decades ago (whilst I was still there) and it was anything of the sort, and I don't recognise those experiences - I've worked with lads from Poland, again not my experience.

It's about balance - is every immigrant (colour aside) perfect, no. So why judge every immigrant as a ****? Is every person of colour not a bona fide born and naturalised citizen, no, so why assume and talk like the vast, vast, vast majority aren't as English as you or I? (not aimed at you Col, or anyone, talking generally!)

Generalising has it's place but it's not for everything, and it's not a day and age and woke bollocks statement to suggest that out of pure generosity and respect, people don't generalise. Particularly when talking about emotive subjects, and that goes long past colour, race, religion, it also applies to so many other issues.

There is also a good debate to be had here, but people need to be sensible and not fall into the old 'only white people can racist' bollocks, or we're under attack and going to be wiped out crap because of right wing headlines.

The women's thread in 100% has 100% been aided by lasses taking part, the US thread has been aided by our American brethren getting involved and giving their experiences - do we want to put people off joining in on a topic like this because we are too lazy or defensive to qualify statements and descend into easily disprovable headlines?