Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 161 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

During my time in education. You would not believe how many 'children' we had who were adults.
The schools are not allowed to refuse. That's social services job. The one lad we had we had to wait that long for a dental age check he had ready left year 11 by the time we found out. We did find out. When he left school he was 26 years old.
Another one.... Now bearing in mind schools are not allowed to refuse.... I had a meeting with one claiming to be 15.... No word of a lie .. he was at least 40. And that is no exaggeration. I went straight to the head.... She came down, took one look at him and she told social services to take her to court if needed but that he must be taken off site straight away. Which they did. And never returned. Scary.
do you know if they claim to be under age you are not allowed to do tests on them to establish how old they are, this is how bloody stupid our laws are

colavfc

Vital 1st Team Regular
do you know if they claim to be under age you are not allowed to do tests on them to establish how old they are, this is how bloody stupid our laws are
You used to be able to. Social services used to send them for dental checks. But I left education in 2019. So rules must have changed since then. Barmy. Absolutely barmy. But sums up the last two years doesn't it.