Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM | Page 161 | Vital Football

Race Issues/Riots/Protests/BLM

do you know if they claim to be under age you are not allowed to do tests on them to establish how old they are, this is how bloody stupid our laws are
You used to be able to. Social services used to send them for dental checks. But I left education in 2019. So rules must have changed since then. Barmy. Absolutely barmy. But sums up the last two years doesn't it.

Not sure which thread to put this in but....

A debate on LBC this morning with Nick Ferrari. Apparently, we are deporting X number of Jamaican criminals back to Jamaica and someone was trying to link it to the Windrush issue. All of them had committed a crime worthy of at least 12 months in jail by the way.
What this person failed to say was that we also deported X number of eastern European and other Nationalities back to their country of origin last month.

To me, this is another blatant attempt at stirring race issues that are not really there, yet again

A debate on LBC this morning with Nick Ferrari. Apparently, we are deporting X number of Jamaican criminals back to Jamaica and someone was trying to link it to the Windrush issue. All of them had committed a crime worthy of at least 12 months in jail by the way.
What this person failed to say was that we also deported X number of eastern European and other Nationalities back to their country of origin last month.

To me, this is another blatant attempt at stirring race issues that are not really there, yet again

Didn't hear the debate, but heard similar in the past. The Windrush link is they were brought over as kids/born in transit or were born over here but effectively basically documented but not classed as English.

Hence the argument being deporting then back to a country they don't know, may not have ever even lived in etc etc

There should be exceptions, the biggest being violent vs simple with a greater success of rehab - one lad was jailed for apparently nicking his mates mobile, but his mate didn't make a complaint and wouldn't testify as he didn't believe it was him who did it - but he was railed roaded through by the CPS - but otherwise, this is the liberal left I can't stand.

And the counter side is on top of the above, as well as others being deported - apparently we never deport anyone anyway when clearly we do.

I'm sure there will be some liberal nut cases handcuffing themselves to the plane. So no worry they will stay regardless.
Should just let the plane take off.
Life is ruled by our own decisions. If you want to handcuff yourself to a plane due to take off.... Pay the consequences.

Didn't hear the debate, but heard similar in the past. The Windrush link is they were brought over as kids/born in transit or were born over here but effectively basically documented but not classed as English.

Hence the argument being deporting then back to a country they don't know, may not have ever even lived in etc etc

There should be exceptions, the biggest being violent vs simple with a greater success of rehab - one lad was jailed for apparently nicking his mates mobile, but his mate didn't make a complaint and wouldn't testify as he didn't believe it was him who did it - but he was railed roaded through by the CPS - but otherwise, this is the liberal left I can't stand.

And the counter side is on top of the above, as well as others being deported - apparently, we never deport anyone anyway when clearly we do.
These were all born in Jamaica and too young to be Windrush in some cases, it was just they'd conveniently forgotten to mention all the other nationalities we deport every month . in an attempt to make it about skin colour. There is always the odd exception to the norm in everything, which seems to be the case that the media jump on to try and make out everyone is under threat or in danger or it could happen to anyone. When it's clearly not the case

These were all born in Jamaica and too young to be Windrush in some cases, it was just they'd conveniently forgotten to mention all the other nationalities we deport every month . in an attempt to make it about skin colour. There is always the odd exception to the norm in everything, which seems to be the case that the media jump on to try and make out everyone is under threat or in danger or it could happen to anyone. When it's clearly not the case

I did wonder if it was the second round of the one I caught the other month, but doesn't sound like it from that if all were born in Jamaica as that was the major argument against deportation - it was a foreign country to them, their lives and family were UK so we should rehab rather than deport.

So yes, the liberal lefties I hate barrel scraping and the media lapping it up for effect.

I did wonder if it was the second round of the one I caught the other month, but doesn't sound like it from that if all were born in Jamaica as that was the major argument against deportation - it was a foreign country to them, their lives and family were UK so we should rehab rather than deport.

So yes, the liberal lefties I hate barrel scraping and the media lapping it up for effect.
I think we are all guilty of reading the headline and assuming the rest or indeed believing what we read in the media as a fact.

The bullshit I read about electric/Cars and Aston Villa makes me cringe but to those who aren't really up to speed on either subject suck it up and believe it to be true.
This means I'm sucked in on stuff I'm not that into I just know I am

As much as you try, we all fall for it at points.

Look at the recent Rashford mural stuff, totally out of order and totally cnutish but racist it wasn't. Instead of fan boying over that, what about properly racist actions out there that would've better benefited from that kind of coverage and helped drive some change?

The days of the press getting facts first seem to be over, or at least, sub editors have massively declined in quality.

Never thought I'd agree with Tory 'Igor' Deeney but he makes some very valid points about education here and if handled correctly, I'd absolutely replace the generic 'Religious Education' lessons with this proposal - because handled correctly, religious differences and nuances would also come into the teaching.
-----
Troy Deeney has written an open letter to the government and launched a petition calling for the history and experiences of Black, Asian and ethnic minorities to be made mandatory in the national curriculum.
https://www.skysports.com/football/...n-to-broaden-diversity-in-national-curriculum

Add it to history as well and teach proper history that enlightens not just WW1 or WW2, how many times we've been invaded, how mixed blood we are leading to no blacks, irish etc and how pathetic that is in our history. Lend that then to class bias and discrimination for whites as well as minorities.

Be far more useful than what I got lesson wise at school, and yes I say that knowing I was weird as my form tutor took against me reading computer game mags in reading time. I argued it was still language, he argued it was pointless. We agreed he could pick a book for me to read that wasn't fantasy or one of the Mr Men after he disagreed football mags were an improvement - I think I was 13/14 - he gave me a book on Israel and the PLO and my love of politics was born.

Meant to reference this earlier.

The case against four men charged over the shooting of black equal rights campaigner Sasha Johnson has been dropped.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-60479678

A disgrace the case was dropped, especially as they won't say why. Also a disgrace well known racist public videos are never referenced for the 'equal rights' campaigner. Based on what I saw I can 100% disagree with her approach and thoughts, but the scum who murdered her - she deserves justice.

I wish her kids the very best for the future as God knows they've been through stuff nobody should go through.

The case against four men charged over the shooting of black equal rights campaigner Sasha Johnson has been dropped.

A disgrace the case was dropped, especially as they won't say why. Also a disgrace well known racist public videos are never referenced for the 'equal rights' campaigner. Based on what I saw I can 100% disagree with her approach and thoughts, but the scum who murdered her - she deserves justice.

I wish her kids the very best for the future as God knows they've been through stuff nobody should go through.

I don't think she's dead though is she?

Either way, what a joke. Is it cos they said they didn't do it?

Why can’t they be charged for carrying dangerous firearms at the least? If the prosecution drops the actual shooting charge, they shouldn’t be let off for carrying a weapon.

She’s an awful lady, there’s a video of her racially abusing a black who didn’t align with her POV.

She also needs to have a look in the mirror as a mother of two partying til the early hours with clearly dangerous men. Who ironically carry weapons which - on average - are more likely to endanger the lives of black men than anyone else.

We can skirt around the edges on this, people have their beliefs but hers are so extreme and warped she’s closer to the equal and opposite of a right wing lunatic than a moderate campaigner.

I would love to know the outcome of this if the shooters were right wing white men. No way would be the same.

Bit too uncomfortable isn't it. Black criminals killing other black people that offend many people.
This case is way too sensitive for action. Lets sweep under the carpet.

I don't think she's dead though is she?

Either way, what a joke. Is it cos they said they didn't do it?

From what I could tell from a few reports (and yes I mistyped and left out 'effectively') it's a matter of time with no chance of a recovery.

Best I've caught today was evidence was mostly circumstantial, but even so dropping it at this stage is bizarre.