Preston v Forest - Match Fred sponsored by ORF's whacked pips | Page 9 | Vital Football

Preston v Forest - Match Fred sponsored by ORF's whacked pips

I thought Jenkinson had an excellent game, easily his best in a forest shirt. Considering that Cash is a) injured and b) hasn't been quite the same player since the restart, that is encouraging.

Dawson got some minutes.

Da Costa gets better by the game

Ameobi was superb I thought.

The midfield three of Yates, Watson, Sow is getting more used to playing that way.

I actually think we can beat Swansea

Cash was the best player on the pitch v Fulham I thought

The stats bare out what I watched for once .
Preston committed 3 times as many fouls on us . Mostly when we were on the break thought ref also missed quite a few obvious fouls too . 18 fouls on our players 6 on theirs . Says everything about the type of game Preston play .

We have comfortably more yellows than Preston this season, and the foul count was 16 v 9...

I thought Jenkinson had an excellent game, easily his best in a forest shirt. Considering that Cash is a) injured and b) hasn't been quite the same player since the restart, that is encouraging.

Dawson got some minutes.

Da Costa gets better by the game

Ameobi was superb I thought.

The midfield three of Yates, Watson, Sow is getting more used to playing that way.

I actually think we can beat Swansea

Jenkinson had a great game at Fulham away very early in the season; it was nice to see him return to form because if there is one thing we will need on the run in is as many fit bodies as we can get.

Lamouchi gave the team a clean bill of health during his interview two days ago; that was apart from Lolley's shin splints.

Being injury free is all well and good but what if the players are struggling with so many games in such a short space of time; we certainly looked jaded against Fulham.

I would guess that all of today's changes, bar Lolley, would be to freshen up the side and get some game time into other players.

Cash has been through the wars recently and Figuerdo was fit enough to be on the bench as was Silva; there is no way Lolley could start a game suffering from shin splints - the only way he can counteract that will be with ice and rest.

Lamouchi is going to have to manage players game time from now on in.

Jenkinson had a great game at Fulham away very early in the season; it was nice to see him return to form because if there is one thing we will need on the run in is as many fit bodies as we can get.

Lamouchi gave the team a clean bill of health during his interview two days ago; that was apart from Lolley's shin splints.

Being injury free is all well and good but what if the players are struggling with so many games in such a short space of time; we certainly looked jaded against Fulham.

I would guess that all of today's changes, bar Lolley, would be to freshen up the side and get some game time into other players.

Cash has been through the wars recently and Figuerdo was fit enough to be on the bench as was Silva; there is no way Lolley could start a game suffering from shin splints - the only way he can counteract that will be with ice and rest.

Lamouchi is going to have to manage players game time from now on in.

Thanks to our shit scouting policy and dubious relationships with agents we have no strength in depth.

So your a defence councillor and I'm a prosecution councillor.
On the game I watched I thought they were by far the worst for cynical fouls , usually when we were breaking away .
Ref was ok but had a mad 16mins when he gave us nothing and the Preston commentators were laughing at his decisions .