Preston v Forest - Match Fred sponsored by ORF's whacked pips | Page 7 | Vital Football

Preston v Forest - Match Fred sponsored by ORF's whacked pips

Mitz coming on, Da Costz off, done well but been battered.

young lad on to run at them.

WONDERFUL.

SA.

Diakahby looks like he's playing with one of those 99p footballs. A points ok, we played better going forward this game Preston very one dimensional we did well to keep them out. Jenkinson was good today, probably mom.

Disappointing but once again not a disaster. Maybe sabz has been listening to taylor and is going for a billy style play off qualification

Not a disaster but not good enough to finish the job
Nope. A quick look at the fixtures, and Millwall could easily win their last 3, so a huge game tomorrow Swans v Leeds. If Swansea win that one, I don't fancy us on Tuesday to be honest. This is far from over.

In fairness I am happy enough with a point. Just need a win now and we are pretty much home and dry. Not the greatest performance or match but Preston are a horrible team.

At this stage I take the point. A point gained on Cardiff nd Derby with a game less. At the same time Preston are kept at bay. Not lose v Swansea nd we r there.
About the game; positives - Nuno Gomes .. he is doing what the Carvalho lovers like at a fraction of the price... nd he even wins a penalty nd the odd yellow card. Watson imperious at the back. If we had Figi maybe Preston's goal wouldn't have been conceded... Dawson was slow to recover.
The set up if this team is perfect, but let's admit it ... we have no quality up front... not even one shot on goal over 90 minutes is not how you win games.
Organization can take you so far ... but we rarely beat their backline ...
Jenkinson started slow, but raised his game as time went on ... a couple of cracking tackles ... Sow good, but a bit too slow... having him, Yates nd Watson in the middle... is not classic type of football.
Ribs another great game ... Ame... the usual self ... you dont win promotions with players like him...maybe rugby ... lol ...