McCallum
Gibbs
Springett
Mumba
Tzolis
Placheta
Idah

Sargent as a number 10 --- excellent who needs an attacking midfielder

So another game we can't put chances away. Idah just adds nothing it's like he is not a professional footballer.

Sounds like Duffy might have picked up an injury. One of their players went in hard on him and Duffy had to go off a few minutes later.

Imagine if he is that will be another new player out and another central defender

By the time we kick off in just over 2 weeks we will have at least 2 more injuries and the starting line up will be very similar to the one that failed so badly last season. Add to that the same owners, sporting director and wife, manager and mc crap as captain, prepare for a relegation fight.

Exactly . Without Pukki we are now an even weaker team , and with at least 6 to 8 losers playing in the so called re-vamped team , why would anyone think we will do well ?
Totally agree. I wasn't a massive fan but I would say that Dowell when fit was one of our better players, too.

By the time we kick off in just over 2 weeks we will have at least 2 more injuries and the starting line up will be very similar to the one that failed so badly last season. Add to that the same owners, sporting director and wife, manager and mc crap as captain, prepare for a relegation fight.
Add another injury to that as Sorensen is out after a groin injury

Omobamidele had to go off injured at the end - looked like an ankle injury - he was struggling to walk on it.

Why do our central defenders always get injured.

If he is out we are down to Gibson and Duffy with Sorensen as backup - everyone happy with that because no matter what DW isn't buying another central defender.

Onel was left out with a leg injury too

1st half line up:

Gunn

Stacey
Duffy
Gibson
Placheta

Gibbs
McLean (C)
Springett
Rowe

Barnes
Sargent

Placheta was a left back - dear me

2nd half:

Gunn

Fisher
Duffy (C)
Omobamidele
McCallum

Springett
Sorensen
Gibbs
Placheta

Sargent
Idah

None of you will be surprised to hear that Idah missed a couple of chances and also played some really sloppy passes. Guy looks conference level

Extended 40 minutes side:

Krul

Fisher
Sorensen (Warner, 91)
Omobamidele (C) - Injured towards the end
Giannoulis

Tzolis
Sara
Gibbs
Fassnacht

Nunez

Idah

DW 'I want to see more of Warner' Plays Sorensen as Central Defender until near the end.

it took 95 minutes to score against Toulouse last night and they didn't look much. I hope I am wrong but I think this season will be a real drag. Like the Hughton times when it was a few 1-0 wins, but terrible games to watch or if we went one down we'd not win because we couldn't score more than one goal.

Look at the goals we did finally score yesterday the GK was like one of the female goalkeepers :-).

I don't get these posters on Facebook who are really confident.