Pre-Season | Vital Football

Pre-Season

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
So the first preseason friendly game is ...... second tier German side Kaiserslautern.

Anyone surprised by us playing another lower league German side.

It will take place at their place, so I am guessing that we will have our usual German tour setup.

It will take place on July 15th.

I see we have the most expensive season ticket in the league. Behind the three premiership clubs coming down.

Second friendly has been announced - La Liga side Las Palmas will play us at Carrow road

The team will then have a tour of Germany and Austria with fixtures to be announced soon.

Apparently Las Palmas are looking to set up a relationship between the two clubs.

more....

pre-season will begin with a trip to National League side Barnet on Tuesday, July 4.

A tour of Germany and Austria eh ! The best hotels and food I bet for our boys who have so badly let us down over the last two seasons
Apparently DW will be giving the players a grueling training schedule during their time in Austria

Are we still this shit awful poor excuse of a retro kit again next season ? I truly detest it, ugliest weve had in ages

I think DW wanted most of his new players in the door by the start of the preseason - 04th July - I doubt that will be the case

Well this is a new one - night time game - according to NCFC the 20 July game against Alt kicks off at 2:30am!!!! Maybe this is DW method of waking them up early this season !

1st line up for new season...

Krul

Stacey
Tompkinson
Gibson
Mumba

Sorensen
Gibbs
Nunez

Onel
Barnes
Rowe

Subs

Mair, Warner, fisher, Hills, McCallum, manning, Clarke, tzolis, springett, placheta, Kamara