Post Brexit (n/g) | Page 10 | Vital Football

Post Brexit (n/g)

Government source quoted as saying Bank of England obstructing potential Brexit freedoms possible by deregulating insurance industry. What could possibly go wrong. There is freedom and there is self harm. Mogg inundated with spiffing ideas too. It's a shitshow run by incompetent fools most of whom will never serve again in cabinet.

The Pincher scandal appears to be deepening.I do wonder if proof will be found that Boris was well aware of this guys behaviour possibly years before Wednesday's events. Boris has found jobs for all his best mates then done his best to protect them when they haven't acted as they should. Unfortunately scandal seems attracted to Boris Johnson his own behaviour means good politicians would not cosy up to him .That means bad government regardless of who he appoints where.
I feel this latest developments on the Pincher case might see the Prime Minister driven out of number ten in the coming weeks or months.

Government source quoted as saying Bank of England obstructing potential Brexit freedoms possible by deregulating insurance industry. What could possibly go wrong. There is freedom and there is self harm. Mogg inundated with spiffing ideas too. It's a shitshow run by incompetent fools most of whom will never serve again in cabinet.

But Hey! Tarian feels 'Free'.

That’s paywalled Chris, can you give us the jist of it?
Two 22 year old Tory aids have gone to the speaker and told him of more wrong doing .They have also set up a group or Tory aids to get changes as they say no other businesses would have allowed what's happening to happen.
If it can be proved that Boris knew about this which is what some believe then at very least it will see a end to his time in number ten.

The current Activist Left are way more "fascist" - constantly telling people how to behave and what to think - and recruiting the State in support (where they can).[/QUOTE]

Source Tarian ? Or another projection of your opinion onto a group of people you perceive as a threat to your ideals ?

Two 22 year old Tory aids have gone to the speaker and told him of more wrong doing .They have also set up a group or Tory aids to get changes as they say no other businesses would have allowed what's happening to happen.
If it can be proved that Boris knew about this which is what some believe then at very least it will see a end to his time in number ten.

Had a read around Dominic Cummins has said that the Prime Minister referred to Mr Pincher as ‘Pincher by name pincher by nature’, before appointing him deputy chief whip.

I reckon he’s more concerned about the allegations he was caught ‘in flagrante’ with the then Ms Symonds in his office when another MP walked in.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rrie-symonds-downing-street-b2114733.html?amp

Sadly , I have to agree with you , 100,000 are expected to land in 2022 (by dinghy alone)

With 90% of arrivals being fighting-age men ,
'The Great reset' and 'Great replacement' theories are now mainstream

It will be the ethnic and cultural identity that will ultimately decide the Victor.

And these views are often spread by weak minded far right fascists ……

Vaccine approval - brexiteer myth. The head of the Vaccines Agency made it clear that the UK vaccines were approved under the transitional EU arrangements because at that time the UK hadn’t set up its alternative. This was clearly set out in an interview with her. The procurement was done separately to the EU but others have pointed out there was no compulsion to join and indeed others used alternative routes. The advantage in time we obtained lasted less than a couple of months. On vaccination rates overall we settled at about mid point amongst European countries.

The claim about our vaccine procurement benefitting from Brexit is easily dismissed by pointing out that we were still part of the EU when it happened.

All member states were free to act how they wanted but were asked if they wanted to be part of a larger procurement bloc (which we declined).

Nowt to do with Brexit.

So you're happy enough around the pool , fair enough.
Did you just fancy a dig , out of frustration ?

When I'm holidaying, I don't think of you (or anyone else)
In fact , I'm rather quiet on here.

How was my weekend ?
Hot and ermm ..well ... July in Spain.
Seafood , an Alicante airport run , chilled .
Life on the costas

So you're happy enough around the pool , fair enough.
Did you just fancy a dig , out of frustration ?

When I'm holidaying, I don't think of you (or anyone else)
In fact , I'm rather quiet on here.

not sure what you referring to Valencia ?

if you read back what I wrote I was referring to the theories you mentioned as they are often spread by weak minded far right fascists …..

why would you feel that as a dig against you ?

The claim about our vaccine procurement benefitting from Brexit is easily dismissed by pointing out that we were still part of the EU when it happened.

All member states were free to act how they wanted but were asked if they wanted to be part of a larger procurement bloc (which we declined).

Nowt to do with Brexit.
Exactly. Said this months ago wjen this came up before. Literally heard the woman who authorised its use specifically say this.

Exactly. Said this months ago wjen this came up before. Literally heard the woman who authorised its use specifically say this.

It is strange then that I do not remember any other EU country "going it alone" but do remember that they, as a bloc, decided to wait thinking they would get the vaccines cheaper than us, and then started having a hissy fit, threatening legal action against AstraZeneca and the use of Article 16 (oh, the irony) when they fell behind.