Plymouth | Page 2 | Vital Football

Plymouth

I know its very wet today but the pitch is looking pretty average, considering so few games this summer you can definitely see the effects of the lack of groundstaff and probably not using the lights.

Ps More woeful defending we truly are rubbish

Good lord... To add some dialogue to that sequence of play:

Jamie Chuckle: "To me"
Tom Chuckle: "To you"
Jamie Chuckle: "Oh dear!"
Tom Chuckle: "Oh dear, oh dear!"

I hope Sheridan has got the hairdryer ready. This shower need to be told some home truths. I don’t mind us losing if we try, but I can’t stand abject lack of effort. I’m really pissed off with what I have seen so far today

Absolute dire performance. Will Keane being accomodated in the team for me, Merrie would have been a far better sub for Otabor. Hairdryer needed from Sheridan, although I suspect he is part of the problem.

Very depressing to watch.

Eventually got the sound back about 20 mins in, somehow wish I hadn't, it looked better without the sound and not knowing what was going on.

Hopefully Sheridan gets into them at half time as they all look asleep.

If this continues we need to get a couple of the younger players on and shake it up a bit.

The goal was another stupid error and typical of our play at present, far too lax and trying to hit passes through players instead of around them.