Playoff Final Build Up | Page 4 | Vital Football

Playoff Final Build Up

For someone who is a) quite happy to speculate on things normally and b) regularly talks about the past, you seem strangely reticent when it comes to the Oystons.

A hit, a palpable hit. The Oystons have passed into history like the British Empire and like the Empire they have left behind a legacy .SS is building a new world out of the ashes. A world for the people of Blackpool.

Which we have informed you time and time again; getting to the Premiership was achieved DESPITE the Oystons not BECAUSE of the Oystons.....

Frequent drips may wear upon the stone Bob, but some stones are more dense than others. I expect Prem will soon be fundraising for a statue of the Oystains. One must never forget one's heroes.

As we thought an absolute nightmare trying to use ticket master.
Luckily after 40mins got through on the phone.
Block 141.
Low down but who cares.

Yes, really struggled with the seat selection option online. Pretty crap really and probably not helped with loads trying to select the same seats at the same time. We were trying to get in block 141, but ended up in block 139 row 21 in the end. We have also got one person between Cal and myself, so hopefully they will swap.

Last edited:
looked at the online layout and was only showing odd seats here , there and everywhere. how small is this poxy stadium

The technical part of selection was awful. Move off the seat before it became available - block of 5 showing, get 3 in the pot then the next 2 unavailable...
Refresh, all seats gone etc.
Whatever happened to the old Blackpool / Oxford final paper ticket then sold by the relevant club either by phone or in person ?
I consider myself to be pretty tech savvy but already hearing stories of sod it....

My lad has his Wembley ticket, but as been charged an extra £1.50p to print it off at home. WTF is that all about ? :mad:

still not 100% ours have gone though, money taken, 1.50 print your own , weren't the play offs always close with all clubs named on ticket , and 2.40 booking fee is that per ticket for ticketmaster. talk about milking the fans.

Due to the very short turnaround between the semi-finals and the final, £10
programmes will be posted out first class on Friday 28th May and, therefore they are unlikely to arrive before the game is played.

Last edited:
Whenever I have used Ticketmaster before the seat selection facility has been ok. On this one it was terrible. Tried different laptops and about 4 separate logins before we managed it, mainly through trial and error

Ticketmaster IS and always HAS been a technical nightmare to use. We have to use it here in Oz for every live event/match/show and it truly is the pits. When the new North Queensland Cowboys stadium opened and I tried to get tickets I almost gave up and after several log in attempts and being told there was no seats available after 5 mins of coming online I eventually secured two seats. When we finally arrived at the ground there was at least 500 spare seats. Awful system poorly designed..