Playoff Final Build Up | Page 2 | Vital Football

Playoff Final Build Up

Surely they would have been planning for the possibilty of a ballot? The match ticket total was always likely to be 10k

Surely they would have been planning for the possibilty of a ballot? The match ticket total was always likely to be 10k
Yes, but a) they likely wouldn't have known the exact figures for the allocation and b) they'll have needed Ticketmaster to do their technical work, and we didn't confirm our place in the final until late Friday night meaning that they'll had to do it over the weekend for us. Brentford, Swansea and Lincoln all had to run ballots for semi final tickets, as previously mentioned. I fully expect we'll announce everything tomorrow, once the necessary work has been done.

Totally get the frustration, but to be in a position where you were guaranteed a ticket for Friday without a ballot and have in excess of a 90% chance of getting a ticket for Wembley is, comparatively, a good position to be in. A little patience is all that's required.

Yes, sorry, it was a screenshot on Avftt but has disappeared. Suggested we had 3951 tickets and each ST holder could apply for one from Monday 1pm

the Lincoln CEO said. " I would also suggest it is safe to assume the current 4,300 season ticket holders" I presume we are a similar number what a shame that all st holders are not guaranteed one. ( yet )

the Lincoln CEO said. " I would also suggest it is safe to assume the current 4,300 season ticket holders" I presume we are a similar number what a shame that all st holders are not guaranteed one. ( yet )
I have read we sold just under 4000, before the brakes were applied

We sold around the 3800 mark before the season started.

On 09 Sept the fishul site posted this:
Limited Number Of Season Tickets To Go On Sale
9 September 2020

Large

Following the remarkable support which led to the suspension of season ticket sales in mid-August, the Club has now processed all applications and renewals.
After implementing the guidance on socially distanced stadiums and factoring in the social bubbles connected to our season ticket holders, the Club can confirm that potentially up to a further 150 season tickets could be available for a reduced capacity Bloomfield Road.
All supporters who wish to apply for a season ticket will need to register their interest via email or in store before 4pm on Friday 11th September. A ballot will then decide who has been successful in their application.

If we have not contacted you by 4pm on Wednesday 16th September, then unfortunately your application was unsuccessful.
To register your interest in a season ticket, please email tickets@blackpoolfc.co.uk or visit the Club Shop during opening hours from today until 4pm on Friday 11th September. Please include your client reference number and best possible contact number.
The Club will continue to monitor the ongoing situation with COVID-19, and will follow all Government and EFL advice throughout.
Thank you for your continued support!
UTMP!

We had played 2 games. Winning 1 losing 1 and were 9th in the table.
More importantly the "early bird" prices had finished so they will not have sold many more of the 150 made available.

The final tickets figure will be dependent on how many BFC want for directors, players, their families and sponsors / corporate hospitality. If they limit the numbers there it could just about squeeze the ST holders without a ballot. Doubt they will do that though. Of course all of this could have been avoided if they allowed the same numbers as the cup final, or even a few thousand more. A bit ridiculous really

That was never going to happen though: the FA Cup Final was a test event and was just a week ago, so limited data on what impact, if any, that has had.

The League Cup Final was on 25th April and a sub 8,000 attendance. The roadmap is the roadmap unfortunately and affects everyone; we can't expect it to be altered just for our personal benefit.

It matters none, I'm not expecting to get one. Its televised so that will do for the majority of us. No point fretting over it. UTMP.

That is a screenshot of the page for the semi against Oxford. The one on a thread on Avftt shows a different message, including ST holders purchasing between 1pm Monday and Wednesday for a ticket
Yeah suffolk (Gary) is showing his own log on page.

We sold around the 3800 mark before the season started.

On 09 Sept the fishul site posted this:
Limited Number Of Season Tickets To Go On Sale
9 September 2020

Large

Following the remarkable support which led to the suspension of season ticket sales in mid-August, the Club has now processed all applications and renewals.
After implementing the guidance on socially distanced stadiums and factoring in the social bubbles connected to our season ticket holders, the Club can confirm that potentially up to a further 150 season tickets could be available for a reduced capacity Bloomfield Road.
All supporters who wish to apply for a season ticket will need to register their interest via email or in store before 4pm on Friday 11th September. A ballot will then decide who has been successful in their application.

If we have not contacted you by 4pm on Wednesday 16th September, then unfortunately your application was unsuccessful.
To register your interest in a season ticket, please email tickets@blackpoolfc.co.uk or visit the Club Shop during opening hours from today until 4pm on Friday 11th September. Please include your client reference number and best possible contact number.
The Club will continue to monitor the ongoing situation with COVID-19, and will follow all Government and EFL advice throughout.
Thank you for your continued support!
UTMP!

We had played 2 games. Winning 1 losing 1 and were 9th in the table.
More importantly the "early bird" prices had finished so they will not have sold many more of the 150 made available.
Figure I had in my head for the number of STs sold was just north of 4,100, but a) that may include hospitality STs (which according to Lincoln's CEO don't impact on the allocation) and b) at the last supporters meeting wasn't Brett Gerrity (on behalf of SS) complaining that supporters had been badgering the club for refunds? If memory serves me correctly, didn't they issue a clarification a few days later and intimate that they had, in cases of severe hardship, processed some refunds?

Figure I had in my head for the number of STs sold was just north of 4,100, but a) that may include hospitality STs (which according to Lincoln's CEO don't impact on the allocation) and b) at the last supporters meeting wasn't Brett Gerrity (on behalf of SS) complaining that supporters had been badgering the club for refunds? If memory serves me correctly, didn't they issue a clarification a few days later and intimate that they had, in cases of severe hardship, processed some refunds?

If the temporary screenshot posted on Avftt was genuine and it quoted 3951 tickets, then that may be sufficient to cover ST numbers. We will find out when the website finally cranks into action

If the temporary screenshot posted on Avftt was genuine and it quoted 3951 tickets, then that may be sufficient to cover ST numbers. We will find out when the website finally cranks into action
The screenshot was genuine. SEX has noticed that the article was picked up by NewsNow but now generates a 404 error. Suspect it was drafted ready to go, but someone has accidentally hit 'publish' and very quickly realised and taken it down.

A poster on Avftt claims that all the playoff teams are working with the Government, FA and Wembley to get a limited increase in ticket numbers to allow all ST holders to attend, taking into account that the number of STs sales were restricted by clubs. Newport / Forest Green and Morecambe won't have sold over 4000. Ourselves and Lincoln will be close to 4000. Brentford and Swansea won't have sold much more than 5 to 6,000. Wouldn't take many to do it, if true.

A poster on Avftt claims that all the playoff teams are working with the Government, FA and Wembley to get a limited increase in ticket numbers to allow all ST holders to attend, taking into account that the number of STs sales were restricted by clubs. Newport / Forest Green and Morecambe won't have sold over 4000. Ourselves and Lincoln will be close to 4000. Brentford and Swansea won't have sold much more than 5 to 6,000. Wouldn't take many to do it, if true.
Completely untrue. Brentford have in excess of 10,000 season ticket holders.