People or things we are all supposed to like but actually don't. | Page 3 | Vital Football

People or things we are all supposed to like but actually don't.

I thought that.

People surely are not suppsed to like Piers Morgan or bullshitting people in positions of authority.

FAIL! :-)

Pride of Lions - 5/5/2013 18:26

I don't like;

Lager
French Fries
Reggae
Country Western music
Big Brother
I'm a Celebrity
Small Heath Alliance
"knobs" (stuck up idiots) that is

I'm sure there's more....

So you do like knobs???? :34:

Right then, I realise these arent things people like generally, but they reallly piss me off.

People who make a noise when they yawn, like a horrible squeal to point out to you that they're yawning

People over the age of 5 who put their whole hand into a crisp packet when eating crisps. Especially scampi and lemon nic-nacs before 9am!

People who never make a cup of tea, but never turn down your offer of one

People who ask you advice due to their own stupidity or lack of common sense, follow it up with more stupid questions, then ignore what you said and make the wrong decision anyway.

People who make a noise like an industrial shredder when eating, with their mouth open and talking at the same time.

People who telephone friends and/or relatives whilst at work, for no other reason than to have a general natter about their wasteful chavvy lives, talking so uneloquently and loudly it actually makes you heave.

People who stink to high heaven of fags, damp dogs and stale piss.

(I should point out that my colleague does all of these things, at least daily, and it makes me want to punch her in the face)

Ginger Biscuits , they should have a health warning so we know they are not Hob Nobs
Ant and Dec definitely Nobs
Bruce Forsyth , not sure why
Celery, what's the point ?
Ginger people (except Murph)
Audi Drivers, It's a VW you twats !
Tattooed women, Tramp stamps end of
People who say Gotten , there is no such ferkin word as Gotten !!

DeanoVilla - 9/5/2013 10:00

I thought that.

People surely are not suppsed to like Piers Morgan or bullshitting people in positions of authority.

FAIL! :-)

Piers Morgan is supposed to be this new changed modern charming man,so yes,according to the media,we are supposed to like him.

People in positions of authority are supposed to be respected and liked,as a lot of them are elected into their positions,so yes,we are supposed to like them,but then they show their true colours and become bullshitting hypocrites.

You worry about losing all that flab with your Atkins diet and leave my posts alone.

I`m adding Lardyarse nosey fuckers to my list of "dislikes". :17:
And you can include yourself in that Mr.Facehead !!

Clubpaver if you dont like holidaying in the UK and flying your holidays must be a nightmare.

Things I hate:

Pop music
R n B music
Hip Hop music
Small Heath "football club"
Dogs
People who use cycles as a primary mode of transport
Baileys
Tequila
Traffic Jams
Chelsea FC

Villan57 - 9/5/2013 22:20

Ginger Biscuits , they should have a health warning so we know they are not Hob Nobs

It's the past participle of the word get in British English. In American English the past participle of the word get is got.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/get?s=t

blackwood_villa - 9/5/2013 16:13

Clubpaver if you dont like holidaying in the UK and flying your holidays must be a nightmare.

Things I hate:

Pop music
R n B music
Hip Hop music
Small Heath "football club"
Dogs
People who use cycles as a primary mode of transport
Baileys
Tequila
Traffic Jams
Chelsea FC

The flying part is a nightmare.
On the outside I make out everything is cool,but inside, my stomach is churning.
I suppose I`m a bit of a massochist cos i think the more i do it the easier i will find it.
I`ll let you know if it`s any easier in about 7 weeks :10:

Sarah Michelle Gellar - I just don't find her in any way attractive and she's got a massive nose. There was a time that she was in almost every blokes top 3. I just didn't see what the attraction was / is ???

Villan57 - 9/5/2013 13:20

Oh hum I won't be on your party list then: I love ginger nut biscuits dunked in coffee. Oh and tattoo's are awesome, pretty tattoo's that is on women not the ugly 1's. I say cos obviously I have them. Oh and celery rather nice with some salt and cheese.

That's about it really. I won't expect the invite :14:

Will Smith

Who is currently plaguing my Facebook with a youtube clip, because whilst on the Graham Norton (who I also hate) Show (which is shit) he sung the theme tune to a kids tv show he used to be in, (which was also shit.)

Stevie Wonder
Marvin Gaye
Diana Ross
Fleetwood Mac
Lord Of The Rings
Pirates Of The Carribean
Inception
Cats
Ant & Dec
Michael McIntyre
The Minutes Applause when someone dies
Keira Knightly
DAVINA MACALL

I could go on for hours here!

Music - Pink Floyd, Led Zepellin, The Who - I think they are all boring crap

Food / Drink - alcohol (just don't like the flavour of 99% of it - I drink it to get tipsy, but I think the taste is horrible) , Yoghurt (the most repulsive thing to humans from what I can see)

People - is scousers acceptable, in the way that are we actually supposed to like them. No one likes scousers surely, but all you hear on the telly is "they have such a good sense of humour" , and, and I said this from the very very beginning - Martin O'Neill. When people were waxing lyrical about how funny he was, before he joined us, I said at the time, he is not funny, he is just rude - full stop !.

Things - reading. People tell me it is a wonderful experience. Sorry, I'd rather wait until they turn it into a telly programme and watch it, saving me about a month

Okay, rant starts here:

Miranda Hart. Watching it is like being time-warped back to the seventies where you're watching a particularly shite episode of Terry & June. Mugging to the camera for every 'joke' is appalling. Give me The League of Gentlemen anytime (hopefully an episode where Papa Lazarou sneaks up behind Miranda and with a quick "...you're MY wife now..." whisks her away to eternal damnation in a travelling freak show). I'd pay him to do it, I really would.

Mrs Brown's Boys. Jeez, if you want see a man dressed as a woman watch Dick Emery, not this guff.

The BBC's eternal love-in with MON. WTF?

Poppy fascism. I spend a fair amount every year supporting the Royal British Legion, but I get hammered for not wearing a poppy. Christ, since when did choice become a sin. And yet someone who spends a quid on one has the bollocks to accuse me of not supporting the troops. The BBC are dreadful for this.

Sultanas, raisins, currents. The devils own winnits.

The Olympics. Enjoyed it as a sporting event ( which is what it is). Did not enjoy the whole 'this is London and we're all great razzmatazz extravaganza bollocks that went with it. Slightly biased because I had to work it and it was a nightmare. And if I see another person out shopping wearing their fricking volunteer outfit, I might just do murders...

Ant & Dec. Fuck. Off.

David Walliams. Seriously if you persist with your lame singular joke (I love Simon Cowell) then more murders might be done. Christ how can one man be so desperate to be the centre of attention soooo badly. "Hi, Carrie that was a wonderful exhibition of slow motion macrame but you don't get my vote because I can't use it to shoe-horn a joke about Simon fisting me backstage. Looove the outfit though." Turns to Simon, gurns like a twat, Simon pretends to be coy. Amanda wishes she was in on the joke. "Ooh, I've got one...'motion', my motions were somewhat affected by Simon fisting me backstage...oo-er." Fuck. Off.

I have many more...but I'll stop now...