People or things we are all supposed to like but actually don't. | Page 4 | Vital Football

People or things we are all supposed to like but actually don't.

Brilliant Gazgecko!

Definately with you 100% on Miranda. why the BBC have this idea she's funny and liked I will never know.
I went to see Lee Mack and he asked the audience if they had any questions, one of them said that in the next series of 'not going out' can he get rid of the unfunny fat bird who plays the cleaner. The whole audience cheered and applauded in agreement, Mack himself laughed at the comment, and bobsyeruncle: she's no longer in it!

Pop Music
R n B Music
Hip hop music
Day time tv
TV talent shows
Reality TV
Islam Fundamentalists
Rugby
Antiques Roadshow
Countryfile
Popular culture

blackwood_villa - 4/6/2013 12:58

Pop Music
R n B Music
Hip hop music

I don't like Country & Western.
I don't like rock music.
Ehm, I don't like, I don't like Rockabilly.
- Rock'n'roll in particular -
I don't like much, really, do I? [laugh]
But what I do like, I love passionately

Lets see if anyone gets what that is from

holtelower - 4/6/2013 20:39

blackwood_villa - 4/6/2013 12:58

Pop Music
R n B Music
Hip hop music

I don't like Country & Western.
I don't like rock music.
Ehm, I don't like, I don't like Rockabilly.
- Rock'n'roll in particular -
I don't like much, really, do I? [laugh]
But what I do like, I love passionately

Lets see if anyone gets what that is from

Cliff Richard

Nope

Pet Shop Boys - Paninaro

Classic classic track, one of the coolest videos ever, and definately the coolest pair of sun glasses !

Always wanted a pair, a Japanese designer , can't get them anymore, and even if you could, it would be 1000's

Trekker - 5/6/2013 22:17

Gazgecko - 5/6/2013 21:50

I fucking hate The Eagles

How do you feel about Hawks and other birds of prey?

Good point: I'm partial to a falcon and the odd buzzard. Not a fan of kites, kestrels or owls (with their sinister, twirly-headed, exorcist-esque shenanigans). And, just to be clear...I really REALLY hate The Eagles.

James06 - 4/6/2013 10:10

Brilliant Gazgecko!

Definately with you 100% on Miranda. why the BBC have this idea she's funny and liked I will never know.
I went to see Lee Mack and he asked the audience if they had any questions, one of them said that in the next series of 'not going out' can he get rid of the unfunny fat bird who plays the cleaner. The whole audience cheered and applauded in agreement, Mack himself laughed at the comment, and bobsyeruncle: she's no longer in it!

Good story. Nice to know there are others in the same camp, James. I'd even start some sort of club...no no clubs are what kids do. How about a cult? Or a political party...shit this could go somewhere. I'll be in touch, code word is: Hart! You're not fucking funny!

1.Weddings
2.Suits
3. My sister-in-law: what a brain dead canary she is.
4. Lynx- give me the Tesco's 99p spray any day
5. Apple- glorified, branded IT. 'Crapple' as I like to call it.
6. CK boxers
7. Getting pissed
8. Hanging at the bar making small talk with people who have their jeans hanging lower than their pants, whilst wearing the type of plimsolls I once wore at primary school. I'm never going to like them. For one, they keep calling me Geezer, mate, chap or boss. (I'm such a hypocrite) whilst telling me their 'lock stock' stories, about what a ducking Geezer they are and how they've smashed some bird. My usual response: what???
9. Gatecrasher.
10. Bisto
11. Superdry
12. UB40- Please allow me to pump cement into my ears if you are playing this.
13. The Mail Box
14. The Apprentice
15. Shameless.
16. Irish pubs
17. Hot curry (By hot I mean a 'ring stinger')
18. UKIP
19. The central heating
20. stick thin women.

Grizzly, spot on about Number 8.

On a par with anyone (usually under the age of 25) who says, "I like the ladies..." (quite often on that fricking Take Me Out program off of the telly). My answer to anyone saying that is: "What all of them? Not just the young pretty ones but also the big/old/unattractive/disabled ones? Well, there's a bus stop over there with some pensioners standing near it, dive right in you banal, shallow, insipid, character-less f~ck!"

There. I said it....