People or things we are all supposed to like but actually don't. | Page 5 | Vital Football

People or things we are all supposed to like but actually don't.

Match of The Day. Surely we just need a football highlights show, we don't need useless pundits creaming themselves over the Sky 4, Harry Redknapp, and the perennial 'plucky little club doing well love in' (only briefly though). But, GOT to watch it because its 'the footy'. This is how they subjugate the masses...

McDonalds
The One Show
Embarassing bodies
Hip Hop (the whole gangsta culture)
Coco Cola
Mini's
Baseball Caps (Hats in general)
Trainers
Tracksuits
Nuts
Pork Scratchings
Alcohol in desserts
Swindon
Jim Carey

Chico, got to agree with you on the hats thing. Mainly when they are worn 'wrongly' eg:
1. Aussies in London. The first sign of warm weather and they're wearing shorts, flip-flops and a friggin' beanie hat. Why, why, for the love of all that is decent why?
2. Blokes in the gym wearing hats, don't get it. Particularly if they're sweating like Stuart Hall in Toys R Us...

When they're worn correctly though they're great eg:

1. Girls in baseball caps (dunno why, just think it looks sexy)...

Milk...absolutely horrendous stuff.
Duckface photos.
Facebook.
Brother in Law
Tattoos...particularly tribal tattoos which from all reports make you stronger. Am I the only bloke under 30 not to have one?

Totally with you on the tattoo's frank, and even more specifically: on women.

A womans body is one of the finest things on earth - so why ruin it unecassarily?

No mate I'm definately not. Hitting each other with giant rubber frying pans and saying uvavu - is not funny.

That's not just IMO either, that is a fact.

That handicapped kid off BGT he came across as a little twat
Top gear
Mobile phones
Gaming
People with out tattoos

Think I did add some on this however I am going to again as I can and I have seen others I agree with

Reality shows
Little Britain (it is so horrible and cringe worthy)
South Park
Broad Beans & Sprouts
Tripe
Mobile gaming and any sort of gaming doesn't float my boat

kefkat - 20/6/2013 13:28

Think I did add some on this however I am going to again as I can and I have seen others I agree with

Reality shows
Little Britain (it is so horrible and cringe worthy)
South Park
Broad Beans & Sprouts
Tripe
Mobile gaming and any sort of gaming doesn't float my boat

With you on Little Britain (trying to do what The Fast Show did so much better).
But South Park? How could you! I'm off somewhere quiet to watch somebody kill Kenny...

Trekker - 11/6/2013 14:49

12. Thank heavens.
I can't stand them.
Oh several others in your list too.

100% with you on UB40. How they've made such a good living for that long whilst dragging the name of our good city down...

upthevilla - 23/6/2013 21:02

Can't believe I forgot Queen. Top of my pile even ahead of UB40. Urghhhhhh.

The Flash Gordon theme song us great, overly dramatic and camp; perfect for the tv show. The rest of their stuff was shite.