Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 28 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

Sorry Ex, you have to laugh! haha! pleading for Moyes as manager, it is a sorry state of affairs, the problem is he couldn't be any worse on how we are finding things now, at least! Wham look like they are trying, even enjoying their football.

I know, it makes me feel sick to the stomach, honestly, it really does.

Think I’ve seen it all now .
WBA v manure .
Maguire is offside from a free kick swung into the box .
He dives for , and is awarded the penalty .
The linesman says nothing about the offside .
VAR overules the penalty .
WBA get a drop ball .

The penalty should not have been given in the first place.
The linesman didn’t do his job .
The ref could never have seen it as a penalty , except that is WAS for manure , but it was never a foul .
Nobody picked up the offside .
It’s all very worrying .

Let's call it for what it is. Blatant cheating. United have always had the rub of the green.

I'm still livid about the Mendes goal. Aha

lol - it only took Mike Dean 30 mins before he's looking at the pitchside monitor and sending a player off.

Tuchel brought Hudson-Odoi on at half time against Soton and substituted him with 14 minutes left because "I was not happy with his attitude, energy and counter-pressing."

It's quite a public criticism of his player and not too dissimilar to criticisms by Jose of our players for which he had been vilified. It will be interesting to see whether Tuchel attracts similar scrutiny.

Tuchel brought Hudson-Odoi on at half time against Soton and substituted him with 14 minutes left because "I was not happy with his attitude, energy and counter-pressing."

It's quite a public criticism of his player and not too dissimilar to criticisms by Jose of our players for which he had been vilified. It will be interesting to see whether Tuchel attracts similar scrutiny.

Let's hope he does. Anything to undermine them :-)

In other news, the ref in the Mersey derby is a toffee !!!

So Cancello of man city collides with arses Tilney and goes into his body....Tilney goes down in a heap clutching his head....why? he has not hit him anywhere near his arse brain....cons the ref and get the manc a yellow....what has happened to football? I do not recognise this shit thats going on...players going down into heaps,.,,,and note if they dont get the free kick suddenly they are up and running again.

Fcuk off this cheating load of pussy shite..the ref should be booking so many more for assimulation OUTSIDE THE BOX never mind in it.

So Cancello of man city collides with arses Tilney and goes into his body....Tilney goes down in a heap clutching his head....why? he has not hit him anywhere near his arse brain....cons the ref and get the manc a yellow....what has happened to football? I do not recognise this shit thats going on...players going down into heaps,.,,,and note if they dont get the free kick suddenly they are up and running again.

Fcuk off this cheating load of pussy shite..the ref should be booking so many more for assimulation OUTSIDE THE BOX never mind in it.

Unfortunately, the root cause is the governing bodies and the officials. They've let the game become like this by not adminstering the rules. An obsession with keeping 22 players on the pitch hasn't helped either. Now the managers are teaching their players to use every dark art possible.

The game is in a dark place.

Unfortunately, the root cause is the governing bodies and the officials. They've let the game become like this by not adminstering the rules. An obsession with keeping 22 players on the pitch hasn't helped either. Now the managers are teaching their players to use every dark art possible.

The game is in a dark place.

Obsession with keeping 22 on the pitch...unless Dean is reffing ha ha

Oh boy , Gary Neville has just said referees are getting used to making their own decisions now !!
this after Hudson- Odoi tried to take the lace out of the ball in his own area , (twice) .
How on Earth was that not hand ball.
I just do not understand anymore .
There is nobody that doesn’t want manure to get a penalty more than me , but that was a clear cut double hand ball .
We need to have the refs explaining their decisions now .