Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 27 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

Think I’ve seen it all now .
WBA v manure .
Maguire is offside from a free kick swung into the box .
He dives for , and is awarded the penalty .
The linesman says nothing about the offside .
VAR overules the penalty .
WBA get a drop ball .

The penalty should not have been given in the first place.
The linesman didn’t do his job .
The ref could never have seen it as a penalty , except that is WAS for manure , but it was never a foul .
Nobody picked up the offside .
It’s all very worrying .

WBA v manure .
WBA get a drop ball .

The ref could never have seen it as a penalty , except that is WAS for manure , but it was never a foul .
It’s all very worrying .
No surprises Walt. It is Man Utd after all. God given right to have a penalty every game.

No surprises Walt. It is Man Utd after all. God given right to have a penalty every game.
Did you see his post match interview . He was almost crying because he didn’t get the penalty .
Saying , “ I felt his hand on my shoulder , then his foot clipped my ankle ( it didn’t ) so I went down . I couldn’t believe I didn’t get it . I couldn’t believe the ref had to go to the screen , we haven’t had much luck lately , it’s all going against us . “
Unbelievable!!!

Did you see his post match interview . He was almost crying because he didn’t get the penalty .
Saying , “ I felt his hand on my shoulder , then his foot clipped my ankle ( it didn’t ) so I went down . I couldn’t believe I didn’t get it . I couldn’t believe the ref had to go to the screen , we haven’t had much luck lately , it’s all going against us . “
Unbelievable!!!
No surprise though. They are the untouchable Man Utd. Deserving of every decision and always in the right. Referees always fall for it especially with the obnoxious Fernandez.
On the other hand referees must be drilled to give penalties against us every time we play another top 6 side. Even VAR refused to see that by hanging his leg out the City player made it impossible for Hojbjerg to not fall into him. You think of all the lousy VAR backed penalty decisions we have suffered. Unbelievable. I may be a little (very!) white eyed but it seems that Eddie Howe agrees with me on the Man City penalty yesterday.

WBA v manure .
WBA get a drop ball .

It’s all very worrying .

Corruption is everywhere

Surely, we aren't saying the Manx get all the decisions and we don't, are we? lol! it is as plain as a the nose on your boatrace.

As for that big twat Maguire's interview, I think he must have taken comedy tuition but failed miserably, lol!

Surely, we aren't saying the Manx get all the decisions and we don't, are we? lol! it is as plain as a the nose on your boatrace.

As for that big twat Maguire's interview, I think he must have taken comedy tuition but failed miserably, lol!
I would love to have recorded that interview . Comedy gold . Does anyone know how to get hold of it and put it on here . .... SpursEagle ? ...... .80 ? ...... Fevvers ????

I would love to have recorded that interview . Comedy gold . Does anyone know how to get hold of it and put it on here . .... SpursEagle ? ...... .80 ? ...... Fevvers ????

It's a foul. As Maguire said, Lindelof could have done better but it was a foul. He was totally right.

Good to see Hassenhutl getting stuck into the officials/VAR again this weekend.

I'm sensing that PGMOL is about to get more and more grenades thrown at it in these next couple of months. All the managers and fans seem sick to the teeth of the officiating at this point. Mike Riley needs walking out of the building with half his elite referees and a new start for next season.

It's a foul. As Maguire said, Lindelof could have done better but it was a foul. He was totally right.

Good to see Hassenhutl getting stuck into the officials/VAR again this weekend.

I'm sensing that PGMOL is about to get more and more grenades thrown at it in these next couple of months. All the managers and fans seem sick to the teeth of the officiating at this point. Mike Riley needs walking out of the building with half his elite referees and a new start for next season.
muttley, yes it probably was a foul of the gentlest kind, but he was off-side when the kick was taken, so one way or another no-pen, simple!

Your last para, regards our crap batch of refs, spot on.

Most weeks I watch the odd German game, but what I did notice there is not much of getting in the refs boatrace as there is here, very good I think.

West sham in fine form...4th now above chelski and Liverpud.....on a roll ready for us to play them eh! Even if we go three up we will likely lose.....aaaarrrgghh

Sheffield had a few attempts on goal delivered in from wide. Fabianski saved them but they needed to be better directed headers to score. Spam might be susceptible to this approach.

The final indignity might be losing badly to the spam.

At this rate, we might be pleading for a manager like Moyes. - good god, did I just type that?!
Sorry Ex, you have to laugh! haha! pleading for Moyes as manager, it is a sorry state of affairs, the problem is he couldn't be any worse on how we are finding things now, at least! Wham look like they are trying, even enjoying their football.

The final indignity might be losing badly to the spam.

At this rate, we might be pleading for a manager like Moyes. - good god, did I just type that?!
I think I'd welcome him with open arms at the moment, and I never thought I'd say that. Since his days at Everton, where I don't think that many would dispute that he was a decent PL manager, he's had a difficult decade or so. Even after saving West Ham from relegation last time around, they still canned him in search of a 'name' manager. This time round, not many would have gone back but he obviously saw it as unfinished business, there seems every possibility he will take them into the top eight. For West Ham, that's the big time, albeit they probably won't acknowledge that. It does say to me that Moyes is a manager who's prepared to guts it out to earn respect, not one who thinks he's entitled to it.