Other PL Games - 20/21 | Page 29 | Vital Football

Other PL Games - 20/21

spurs1954

Vital Youth Team
On balance a good result at Stamford Bridge for us. Clearly Stuart Atwell hasn’t seen the memo that United have a God given right to a penalty every game. Finally has anyone ever seen such a whinging, miserable, obnoxious little runt as Bruno Fernandez. Can’t stand him - surprise! But grudgingly have to admit he is a good player.

Walthamstow wanderer

Vital Football Hero
Staff member
So ,,in failing to punish Shaw , Maguire and OGS for their Stuart Attwell comments , the FA have clearly shown that the comments from Attwell were true .
They wouldn’t want the press all over this after any hearing , would they .

Dont punish any of them , and sweep it under the carpet .
Pathetic

Pompey Yid

Vital Squad Member
So ,,in failing to punish Shaw , Maguire and OGS for their Stuart Attwell comments , the FA have clearly shown that the comments from Attwell were true .
They wouldn’t want the press all over this after any hearing , would they .

Dont punish any of them , and sweep it under the carpet .
Pathetic
Now now Walt, keep your shirt on, have you forgotten? that the FA cannot punish MU, the carpet is probably red anyway.

I agree....pathetic.

Walthamstow wanderer

Vital Football Hero
Staff member
Anybody got any thoughts on Goalkeepers smashing the soles of their boots on the steel goal frame , before taking a goal kick .
Have they ever had their studs checked after doing that .
It can’t do the edges of the studs any good .
They don’t bother when they take free kicks from outside the area . Players taking corners don’t use the corner flags to remove imaginary bits of grass/ mud from the soles of their boots .
Just wondering , watching the Burnley v Leicester game .

Pompey Yid

Vital Squad Member
Anybody got any thoughts on Goalkeepers smashing the soles of their boots on the steel goal frame , before taking a goal kick .
Have they ever had their studs checked after doing that .
It can’t do the edges of the studs any good .
They don’t bother when they take free kicks from outside the area . Players taking corners don’t use the corner flags to remove imaginary bits of grass/ mud from the soles of their boots .
Just wondering , watching the Burnley v Leicester game .
Walt you talking about GK's, yes the cleaning off of boots on the gl post is odd, anyway, I watched the 2nd half of SU v AV, I was certainly impressed by SU's GK Pope, decision making/handling of the ball, excellent, every time I have watch him I have been impressed, is he one we should be looking at?

Pompey Yid

Vital Squad Member
Didn't really see this, how odd. Anyway RIP Glen, he was a proper footballing man, even if he did associate himself with the spam ...!
Ex my thoughts ditto yours RIP Glen Roeder.
I met him once in a boozer, forget name now, in the East end, during his playing days, the boozer is/was owned by his family then.
He was a CB/CH who used his brain, they don't make them like that any more.