Other Games 21/22 | Page 8 | Vital Football

Other Games 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
City look REALLY good. They just easily handled a in form Chelsea team. Yeah it was 1-0, but they bossed the game from start to finish.
They did look quality.

And Villa looked really good too. They're shaping up into a very good team.

I wonder whether Ronaldo has upset the apple cart a little bit at United? As great a player as he has been suddenly everything is focused around him. From the outside looking in, it seems United are more about him than the team now.

Fernandes is normally a very good spot kicker but it seemed his mind was scrambled making sure he took the penalty ahead of Ronaldo, rather than concentrating on the spot kick itself. I don't understand how these things aren't agreed beforehand.

I know Toney has his doubters here, but my god what a striker he is becoming. I'd rather spend the cash on him than Vlahovic & co.

Thomas Frank could be the perfect manager if he sorts out his chewing habits.

And generally there are 3-4 Brentford players who walk into our 11. Might be too late now, but perhaps we should stop looking down at Championship players?

Seen some games today with an amazing level of desire. Well done Brentford. Take note our lot!
Must admit I thoroughly enjoyed the game, haven't been able to say that for a long time, esp us, the Brentford team had the lot, what more can one say except take note Spurs.

But there is always a but when it comes to teams like Brentford, newbies to the Prem, will they be able to keep up their fitness levels, desire, battling for a very long season, I do have my doubts, but we will see, well played that team.

Must admit I thoroughly enjoyed the game, haven't been able to say that for a long time, esp us, the Brentford team had the lot, what more can one say except take note Spurs.

But there is always a but when it comes to teams like Brentford, newbies to the Prem, will they be able to keep up their fitness levels, desire, battling for a very long season, I do have my doubts, but we will see, well played that team.

True PY. But so far some very commendable results for them (compared to our showing!). They beat our neighbours!, Wolves away 2-0!, 3-3 Pool and a credible 0-0 away at Palace. I love seeing freshness in the PL and also some hangers on to be relegated, e.g., I was glad to see the back of WBA, Bolton, Stoke etc. I think Norwich like winning the parachute money so they'll have another yo-yo season. Can wish, but Burnley's time may come!

They did look quality.

And Villa looked really good too. They're shaping up into a very good team.

I wonder whether Ronaldo has upset the apple cart a little bit at United? As great a player as he has been suddenly everything is focused around him. From the outside looking in, it seems United are more about him than the team now.

Fernandes is normally a very good spot kicker but it seemed his mind was scrambled making sure he took the penalty ahead of Ronaldo, rather than concentrating on the spot kick itself. I don't understand how these things aren't agreed beforehand.

Yep this was always going to go one of two ways...I for one was a little surprised they brought Ronaldo in. They have WAY too many Alphas on that roster now. Oh well good to watch.

As for Villa...yep they look good. Another example of a team full of hard working players that are all just in it to win it. They care more about the emblem on the front of the jersey more than the one on the back. (take note of that Kate!)

**Makes you wonder...if we could only simply go find a bunch of players like that....hmmm

Watching KWP play for Southhampton....Sigh....I would still take him over Reggie or Davies....

I would take him over Doherty and Royal as well. Not a fancy enough name for the dumb spurs management team.

Did KWP play LB again? Since Bertrand left KWP seems to have taken up the LB position.

I would take him over Doherty and Royal as well. Not a fancy enough name for the dumb spurs management team.

Did KWP play LB again? Since Bertrand left KWP seems to have taken up the LB position.

Epic feck up from everyone involved.

Max Aarons and Rico Henry as our fullbacks/wingbacks would have taken us to another level, but they played in the Championship and deemed not worthy. Maybe if they had latin names we would have signed them?

Status
Not open for further replies.