Other Games 21/22 | Vital Football

Other Games 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like they've already won the league, with the celebrations and the lap of honour. Their fans not realise there's another 37 games to go?!!. I guess a great return to the top flight and a great night for a very hard working team. They beat the goons in every department.

As long as we don't lose by more than 2 goals, we may still be above them on Sunday!!

It's like they've already won the league, with the celebrations and the lap of honour. Their fans not realise there's another 37 games to go?!!. I guess a great return to the top flight and a great night for a very hard working team. They beat the goons in every department.

As long as we don't lose by more than 2 goals, we may still be above them on Sunday!!

Outstanding atmosphere! Hell almost brought me to tears watching...!

Three assists, all pure class from Pogba. Is it too late to get into some sort of exchange deal with United involving Kane and Pogba. It seems almost unfair that they should have Fernandes and Pogba in their starting line up, when we've got Lo Celso and Ndombele sometimes.

Three assists, all pure class from Pogba. Is it too late to get into some sort of exchange deal with United involving Kane and Pogba. It seems almost unfair that they should have Fernandes and Pogba in their starting line up, when we've got Lo Celso and Ndombele sometimes.

Yeah just look at the top 4-5 rosters and then compare to ours. We simply don't match up.

Status
Not open for further replies.