Other Games 21/22 | Page 7 | Vital Football

Other Games 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I hop on here and see new posts...I think something is happening in another game...LOL

Last edited:
Unfortunately tribalism, colour, religion, money, politics, etc etc are divisory by nature. 'My club is right you are wrong'

Until tapes of our children are written differently by parents across the whole world, it will never change. They will bring up their children along the lines they were indoctrinated into by their parents, religious beliefs, the society they live in and the circumstances in which they have to survive............unless they are astute and intelligent enough to choose the 'they were wrong , that is not right path' which is quite rare across the millions on the planet..

How can an individual for example deride and outcry against black and white racism on one hand and then support unwaveringly for a god or religion that turns a blind eye on child abuse,.

We as a race are so so far from collective collaborative thinking that it will take thousands of years and many generations to cut out all the crap from aims of a global society......if indeed it is ever achievable.

Nature and evolution impels us to change and be different from each other to survive, have individual thoughts and ideas and ensure genes are passed on to the next generation to ensure survival foremostl of those genes, does it not!. That driver is in complete conflict with the overall aim to be 'one human race' and all live together collaboratively

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE? One small step for man eh!

There needs to be a standard of behaviour linked to human rights agreed upon worldwide. Any Nation falling below those standards due to regime or religion should be isolated and banned from trade with the other Nations. No imports, no exports, no financial trading.

Did anyone start to watch Brazil v Argentina yesterday like I did, on Premier Sports 1, went to watch how our lads Lo-Celso and Romero faired, well only watched about 5 mins, then on the pitch came Health officials of Brazil to arrest our 2 lads and Aston Villa's GK, plus the other AV player who was on the bench, it seems they broke Brazil's Covid health rulings, as in not informing them they had travelled from England.

Seemed a farce to me as the Argie squad had been in Brazil for about a week getting ready for the game.

Game suspended, then an hour or so later completely stopped, Argie team loaded on a bus and off to the Airport to go home.

So many contradicting stories, we said they said etc, Premier Sports on scene filming as it went, then Sky almost telling an exactly opposite story, what a sham for a World Cup Qualifier game, over to you FIFA and see if you can fcuk it up a bit more.

Did anyone start to watch Brazil v Argentina yesterday like I did, on Premier Sports 1, went to watch how our lads Lo-Celso and Romero faired, well only watched about 5 mins, then on the pitch came Health officials of Brazil to arrest our 2 lads and Aston Villa's GK, plus the other AV player who was on the bench, it seems they broke Brazil's Covid health rulings, as in not informing them they had travelled from England.

Seemed a farce to me as the Argie squad had been in Brazil for about a week getting ready for the game.

Game suspended, then an hour or so later completely stopped, Argie team loaded on a bus and off to the Airport to go home.

So many contradicting stories, we said they said etc, Premier Sports on scene filming as it went, then Sky almost telling an exactly opposite story, what a sham for a World Cup Qualifier game, over to you FIFA and see if you can fcuk it up a bit more.

No, but wish I had tuned in. Sounds like great Sunday evening telly !!

Everyone is discussing it on the International Thread.

Cannot for the life of me see any team touching Chelsea. City & Utd will be there or thereabouts but it's difficult to see how they can stop them. They're probably the best team on the planet as of now.

I watched some of every game yesterday...and EVERY team...again looks better than us. I predict a rapid tumble down the table.

This is NOT a bash on Nuno...poor bastard has very little to work with. He inherited a broken team and the poison was not purged...Kane...we are in for a long season.

Again...not surprised...I predicted us to finish comfortably outside the top 4...but a rebuild needs to occur...but we cannot truly rebuild and change until certain players are removed and replaced.

Cannot for the life of me see any team touching Chelsea. City & Utd will be there or thereabouts but it's difficult to see how they can stop them. They're probably the best team on the planet as of now.

Agreed. But Lukaku needs to stay healthy.

USAF....did the same as you, watched other games, and came up with exactly the same thoughts....basically if Saturdays out put carries on "we are doomed, doomed I tell ya"

Brentford giving wolves a right going over 2 scored 2 disallowed…although wolves look pretty woeful at the back..

I still think our major problem lies in the refusal or inability of our players to attack. What I mean by that is taking on the defender in front of them. You just don't see most of our guys doing that that much.

Going on the offensive once we have the ball in the attacking third generally results in good things happening...either way we are taking defenders out of the play...hell sometimes more if they do get past the first man...

One thing is for sure...sitting back and passing it back and forth between our back line...looking to pick a pass our guys simply are unable to deliver with any consistency anyway...ughhh yeah we are SO EASY to defend.

We are unbalanced. Very little in the attack once we actually get the ball back...unable to keep the ball because the opposition can press us because they know we will be unable to cope....and then the pressure just mounts on what I think is a pretty good defense. (really the only solid thing we have going...they just have nothing in front of them)

Just seen K Walker scythe down a Southampton player in the box.Right leg wrapped around attacker and no contact made with ball.

Player taken out and no goal scored.

Initially ref blows for a pen and a red card to Walker, but VAR ask him to look again and as a result, no pen, no card!?

Have I missed something!?

Just seen K Walker scythe down a Southampton player in the box.Right leg wrapped around attacker and no contact made with ball.

Player taken out and no goal scored.

Initially ref blows for a pen and a red card to Walker, but VAR ask him to look again and as a result, no pen, no card!?

Have I missed something!?

A very strange incident actually. I watched it a few times and couldn't make my mind up. Armstrong went to ground and went to get the ball 2 footed and would have clattered Walker had he not had his own leg in the air trying to step past it and win it that way. Therefore, it looked like Walker fouled Armstrong (and probably did) as Armstrong went under him. The ball ended up stuck between Armstrong's feet where only one foot should have been in the first place.

With the hindsight of VAR and knowing the new rules, Armstrong was 2 footed and out of control. You'll never win anything with refs if you do that. Therefore the clumsy Walker probably got away with one. Also, had Walker been a bit quicker and got his foot down first, it could have been a red card the other way. He wasn't though.

lol - at the same time I tuned in, the commentator mentioned that City had no shots on targets all afternoon. That made me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.