Other Clubs News Discussion Thread | Page 418 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread

Squeaky bum time over in Small Heath surely? They are quietly slipping down the table, and their goal difference is second worst in the division.

They have to play a number of teams below them, so it's very much in their hands. They probably did enough under Gary Rowett to stay up, but interestingly, they play Bristol City at Ashton Gate on the last day. Could be tasty....

JuanPabloAngel - 5/3/2017 10:09

Squeaky bum time over in Small Heath surely? They are quietly slipping down the table, and their goal difference is second worst in the division.

They have to play a number of teams below them, so it's very much in their hands. They probably did enough under Gary Rowett to stay up, but interestingly, they play Bristol City at Ashton Gate on the last day. Could be tasty....

TBF they battered Leeds in the second half and got suckered twice , I don't think they are in any danger despite Zola not because of him .

Melon Donkey - 4/3/2017 17:54

Where's that Boro fan who came on banging on about Adama?

Meanwhile, Gestede is absolutely on fire.

When i say on fire i mean scoring against Oxford United in the FA Cup.

I reckon that managing to get £10 million odd for Gestede and Westwood is the best bit of transfer dealing we have done in a long long time.

Noticed one thing in the Burnley match, Lowton's superb upfield cross (not a hoof, too good for that) for one of their goals. Reminded me of the couple of wonder goals he scored for us. Pin-point accuracy.

McParlandTheGreat - 5/3/2017 22:16

Noticed one thing in the Burnley match, Lowton's superb upfield cross (not a hoof, too good for that) for one of their goals. Reminded me of the couple of wonder goals he scored for us. Pin-point accuracy.

That Sunderland match when he ran the show from right-back and we won 6-1. I've never seen a performance like that from a right-back.

McParlandTheGreat - 5/3/2017 13:16

He was also massively at fault for the opening swans goal

Lowton was good at crossing but was slow as an oxe and not great defensively. We did well to get rid when we did.

BodyButter - 5/3/2017 13:49

McParlandTheGreat - 5/3/2017 22:16

That Sunderland match when he ran the show from right-back and we won 6-1. I've never seen a performance like that from a right-back.

Thought it was Benteke that was the difference that night to be honest. What a game though. Ahh!!! the days when we won live on sky !

I've only seen now that Fleetwood are in second place in League One.

Imagine we could be playing Fleetwood Town in a league fixture next season.

Bizarre.

I have to admit, I thoroughly enjoy watching Spurs when they are on. What I wouldn't give for us to be able to play like that. It certainly makes a huge change from the dross (at best) we have to put up with on a weekly basis.

They were superb again today against a very decent Everton side, full of energy and invention. I really would like them to win the League, but Chelsea look pretty unstoppable.

Stephen Jay Hawkings - 5/3/2017 01:09

Bizarre.

Equally bizarre as playing Burton Albion in the Championship this season....Lol

:14:

Remember the pointing one ..... well as been said he hasn't forgotten that trick

Attachments

• Mr Pointy at Burnley.jpg
    Mr Pointy at Burnley.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 0
Pride of Lions - 5/3/2017 18:28

Stephen Jay Hawkings - 5/3/2017 01:09

Bizarre.

Equally bizarre as playing Burton Albion in the Championship this season....Lol

:14:

Yep, and to think we could barely beat them too! :19: