Other Clubs News Discussion Thread | Page 420 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread

Looking at the Arsenal comments, could be us last season they were talking about. Never miss an opportunity to boot someone when they're down. Few teams could survive a man down against Bayern.

What a game. Every chance Barcelona will know them off in normal time the way this is going.

PSG doing their best David Haye impression :27:

And whoops, there you go. Cavani pretty much finishes it.

Silhillvilla - 9/3/2017 13:29

Good . Too many Barca (my 2nd team) "fans" out there . The ManU of Spain go out , good riddance

You were saying?! :3:

Wow wow wow what a match, just when you think PSG sucked the life out of it then they still go and do it. I even switched over to Dortmund for a bit because I thought it was done but glad I got to see that ending. I told my mate who loves rugby this is why football is better, no conetest whatsoever!

Absolutely nothing wrong with Barca, yes they're a big club but they're the people's club of Catalunya, a lot of history there as well as a great club. I'd say Real are the Man U of Spain.

Fair enough chaps . My problem is blokes / kids etc walking about in brum / Malvern/ wherever in Barca tops .
& unfair refereeing decisions

Same as Man U problem .

Because of the close connections to Barcelona here in Mallorca and Catalan language spoken in schools etc, you can imagine my friends and fans in general, watching the game with me are going mental! :4:

Christ on a bike, what a game. Neymar's free kick was an absolute belter. 3-0 and 40 minutes to go Barca seemed to get a nosebleed and PSG seemed to make it safe. One very charitable pen award aside, Barca totally deserved it.

I wear a Barca top from time to time, not a fan although I've been there and admire them as a team right now (MSN) and as a club in general, tonight is just another reason why they are so watchable! My heart bleeds for the French... not!

Done the stadium tour and the museum , the ethos ans essence of the club I am inspired by.
I would not walk about in a Barca shirt though . Sorry.

Wow, just read what happended. Cracking.

Nothing wrong with Barca. I feel privileged to have been able to watch that team between 2008 and 2012. Likewise junior melon who has worn messi and neymar shirts because they are heroes to him. Can't see the problem.

Barcelona on their day are a magical side to watch. The team of Messi, Xavi, Iniesta was arguably the best club side of all time, if you don't understand why people like them then I have to wonder what you are doing on a football fans forum

My only crit of Barca from when I went to watch them was the atmosphere being a bit flat due to the opposition and ease of victory, they beat sporting gijon 6-0. Atmosphere was far from flat tonight, they came out and got right behind them, would love to have been there! Camp nou needs the refurb but it's still a must visit for any football fan imo.