Other Clubs News Discussion Thread | Page 419 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread

I don't think they do, I reckon as long as they have a capacity of 5000 that's about it. I think they have up to the start of the 4th season in the Championship to make it all seater. They may have to upgrade floodlights, provide fan separation, seats must be of a certain type, terracing has to be level, perimeter walls have to be solid and of a certain height etc.... loads of stuff like that

JuanPabloAngel - 6/3/2017 03:11

I have to admit, I thoroughly enjoy watching Spurs when they are on. What I wouldn't give for us to be able to play like that. It certainly makes a huge change from the dross (at best) we have to put up with on a weekly basis.

They were superb again today against a very decent Everton side, full of energy and invention. I really would like them to win the League, but Chelsea look pretty unstoppable.

It wasn't that long ago that Spurs were our main rivals. It just goes to show what a difference a good chairman makes.

Fulham tickets came today for the neutral end. Promotional gumpf inside for their game against wolves on the 18th march , £1 for juniors, £15 adults , one free adult for 10 kids , we should be doing this .

JuanPabloAngel - 6/3/2017 21:16

villasince67 - 6/3/2017 21:13

Apparently Southgate is there watching Carroll :10:

:26: :26: :26:

Unless Carol Vorderman is there and he's watching her :19:

To be fair i think Caroll has done alright tonight. But i accept he is not international class.

Tell you is shite though. Snodgrass. Awful for 10 million.

As for Wet Spam. I take it when Gold said the stadium wil bring top european football i take it he meant pre season friendlies :3:

Thing is though, Carroll, given the right ball, is just unplayable, but he is just injured so often, he averages about 20 games a season. Anyway it's not the way to play international football, it will have its' moments but that's all.