Other Clubs News Discussion Thread | Page 416 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread

Pride of Lions - 1/3/2017 21:13

Actually, I thought they would of had someone lined up in the background ready for Claudio being sacked.

Yeah I think they expected Mancini to pitch up, and when he wasn't too keen, they were left up a certain creek without a certain implement....

ironside - 1/3/2017 14:02

It looks like Steve McClaren is working his post Christmas magic on Derby again.
Deja vu.
Yeah - what's his favourite song, maybe 'Here Comes The Rain' by the Cult

Anyone see the wonder Neymar banana free kick tonight against Gijon - absolutely magical, as the old song goes "I'd walk a million miles ....". It was just so so beautiful.

A couple of days ago I had a business meeting at Stadium MK.

Have to admit it's pretty impressive especially given their lowly status.

On a lighter note did anyone hear the WM phone in last night?
Quote of the week must be the Blues fan who said he had a photo of Martin o' Connor's tackle on his wall.
Cue general hilarity and muffled splutters.
Has anyone here got any photos of a Villa players tackle on their wall?

I suppose this isn't really an 'other clubs' post but this article about Paul Alcock [the ref who Di Canio infamously pushed] is just so sad, it is heart wrenching
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2977846/premier-league-paul-alcock-cancer-fight-paolo-di-canio/

villasince67 - 3/3/2017 03:24

I suppose this isn't really an 'other clubs' post but this article about Paul Alcock [the ref who Di Canio infamously pushed] is just so sad, it is heart wrenching
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/2977846/premier-league-paul-alcock-cancer-fight-paolo-di-canio/

That's terrible. What a bloody shame for the guy. I suppose if he'd been a player we'd of heard about it alot sooner.

Keep fighting Paul!........

Possession and all that means absolutely nothing if you can't convert the chances, blues haven't got the players to play the passing game that the owners obviously wanted with Zola rather than the ugly football under rowett. Leeds haven't had to do much to win the game.

Albion only asked for 1700 tickets for when they play Everton away whilst we have sold out 2500 at Rotherham and sold out for nearly every away game this season.

And they think they are a bigger club than us !!!

sirdennis - 3/3/2017 04:53

Albion only asked for 1700 tickets for when they play Everton away whilst we have sold out 2500 at Rotherham and sold out for nearly every away game this season.

And they think they are a bigger club than us !!!

Dillusion or what?

:17: