Other Clubs News Discussion Thread | Page 233 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread

Don't blame benteke for leaving, I loved watching him play for us, but where does he go once Liverpool end up ruining him (probably) ? There's a good chance Liverpool will be the biggest club he plays for, he will end up club hopping every 2 seasons and picking up a nice cheque along with his buddy kismet.

Silly boy I think, should have given us 1 more season then the proper big teams would have come for him.

I hope he does well though, but that means Liverpool succeeding, which doesn't quite sit right!

But at the end of the day we got 32.5m for him which is fantastic business. Glad we are operating more shrewdly in the transfer dept :94:

Well, I don't wish it on him ,but Tekkers is injured again and misses the game tomorrow in Belgium against BIH. He does get injured a lot.

I hope he does badly but thats cos I hate those reds from self pity city. His agent also deserves it to go tits up for letting him go to such a pathetic bunch of wankers.

Although we have a lot to thank him for he was never loyal to us.Had to be talked out of a transfer request in Summer 13 and would have left if not injured in summer 14.

He has the makings of being an Adebayor-type mercenary.Agree with many others,he is history now,an opponent to be despised as with most others.I too hope he flops at the plop.

since his xfer to citeh, Delph has had 15 minutes on the pitch [as a 75th sub vs Watford] and apparently made 100% of passes [13]. Well that means he can't exactly be match fit then going into the England game against the mighty San Marino, still I am so glad he left

The dippers aren't too happy with Rogers are they? The loan to us (with an option to buy) has ruffled a few feathers it seems....

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/09/tiago-ilori-loan-another-sign-liverpools-transfer-incompetence/?

they have a good few great players [e.g Coutinho, Lallana, Sturridge when fit] but they are really going to find it hard to overcome the loss of Gerrard,Suarez & Sterling.

Same old Liverpool. I love winding their fans up.

So confident before the first game of the season, now 4 games in and the wheels have fallen off already. 400m spent and they will fire Rodgers in a few months. Then start all over again.

Classic !

simont123 - 3/9/2015 17:26

Same old Liverpool. I love winding their fans up.

So confident before the first game of the season, now 4 games in and the wheels have fallen off already. 400m spent and they will fire Rodgers in a few months. Then start all over again.

Classic !

I love it when a plan comes together.............

:139:

Walsall have signed our old friend Isiah Osbourne on a one year deal.....

http://www.walsall.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=412352

Good luck Isiah. You've joined a good little club at the top of the first division. Go for it!

sirdennis - 1/9/2015 20:38

Apparently the Arsenal fans are protesting outside the ground tonight. !!!

I just read that actually nobody showed up to demonstrate - maybe Arsenal were charging them too much to stand outside

According to Sty Sports News, Spuds have omitted Adebayor from their 25 man squad.

Perhaps Pochettino got a sign from God.................

Think we dodged a bullet there, initially I was all for signing him, but after his antics in the past few days I'm happy he ain't part of our squad.

He's doing a great job of pissing Spurs off though hahaha.

I'm glad it's happening to other clubs now, we built a pretty decent bomb squad and were chucking away well over 200k a week. That's what happens when you sign players with no resale value or attitude problems (Ireland, dunne, zog, bent, given).

More great wins tonight for Wales and Iceland,two unfancied sides now certain to qualify for next year's Euros.

Both of them would beat that rank-ordinary side facing San Marino and Switzerland in the next 5 days.Really cannot be arsed to watch them.

Yeah, what a result for Iceland(son)...Lol. Amazing to think Holland will probably miss qualification.

Another notable result was Italy, they only beat Malta 1-0..........