Other Clubs News Discussion Thread | Page 234 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread

So now the spud whose name rhymes Agbonlahor just doesn't turn up for his country ...... as I said from the very beginning ..... no thanks

Pride of Lions - 5/9/2015 03:01

So Ireland won 4-0. Good result.

Shame about the Scots though.

Good for Ireland that Scotland lost (I'm biased of course) but with Wales, England and Northern Ireland almost qualified it would have been great if both Ireland and Scotland could qualify too, unfortunately it's one or the other now via a playoff most likely, would have been fun having the whole of the British Isles involved in a tournament

To be fair, with the England team that's available, that wasn't a bad result, ok it was only San Marino but six goals ain't bad. And being unbeaten in qualification isn't bad either.

However, I'm sure they'll get caught out when they play someone decent in the finals.

The Charlie Austin saga goes on....

Apparently he was offered to Newscastle on last day of the window.... cash plus Rolando Aarons, but Newcastle turned QPR's approach down.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-turned-down-charlie-9998872

I see Tekkers has been slated by the Belgium manager for putting in a lacklustre performance and says that was the reason he was taken off at half time.

I'm starting to think I'd rather watch non league football than international football. Look at Englands group, virtually impossible not to qualify out of that group.

Razz35 - 8/9/2015 07:56

I'm starting to think I'd rather watch non league football than international football. Look at Englands group, virtually impossible not to qualify out of that group.

I imagine that's what Dutch fans thought too when they saw their group. probably even more so after coming 3rd in the World Cup...

Just seen the price of the Chelsea tickets. What an absolute total and utter disgrace !!

A team that receives over 150 million quid a year in TV money alone, a team that can afford to buy over 30 players at a cost of over 150m quid and then just loan them out because they don't actually need them and they have the gall to charge fans over 50 quid to sit in the worst, most decrepid stand in the league.

It's about time fans / clubs boycotted these grounds - left a total empty area, made the atmosphere worse, and made it less attractive to TV and sponsors - maybe it would change then.

I always take the kids to an away game around their birthday - its my daughters 17th that week, but they can go forth and multiply if I am going there.

This has to stop !!

Does anyone know the name of that organisation that are trying to get the price of tickets capped ? - If you do, let us know, I will join up

I mentioned this in another thread, I'm surprised but at the same time I'm not. Absolute rip off and it's disgusting. According to Sky sports news villa are subsidising it by £5, whoop de do £5! Surely the club can afford more than that but Chelsea shouldn't be charging so much in the first place.
We're charging Albion fans £41 and I think Sunderland was the same but Sunderland paid for £10 of that. So we're nearly as bad/as bad as others and I don't like the club for charging so much especially when I pay much less in the home end.

Yeah he didn't even have time to perform one of his trademark lunges, he's got more chance of starting a game for the mighty Roy than Manuel and this happens, kind of feel sorry for him, but glad he slid out of the nest