Other Clubs News Discussion Thread | Page 231 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread

I don't know End. RM asked for a 5 minute extension for the paperwork to arrive and they were turned down. Then it was claimed that the paperwork had arrived but, on a disc format that the Spanish FA couldn't access. The same type of thing happened when MU were trying to buy left back Concetrao a few years ago.

It really looks like Lvg is in the middle of a meltdown.
He agreed a £36 million price-tag for a 19 year old that cost 3.6 million euros and is paying him £120k a week. That's one striker in but, he's sold or loaned out van Persie, Hernandez, Januzai and is willing to let highly rated reserve striker James Wilson leave on a loan. Having failed to sign Falcao after a year long loan, he's left with a strike force of Rooney, who is likely to spend time out injured and, 19 year old Martial, who is untried. That transfer has caused quite a bit of hilarity in France I'm told.

I will keep an eye on that Mores 58 dude i know nothing about him tbh but pretty cheap if he cuts it over here ay he, as for Manure defo that club is walking on thin ice, i can see not long from now Manure slipping away properly even with all the real quality players they have signed and spending £250million ffs there team is unbalanced and Smalling and Blind imo am never a top prem CB partnership, no balance in that midfield width wise and stirkerforce is weak,,,,and they spent a quarter of a billion on that side PMSL

1958Villan - 1/9/2015 17:58

It really looks like Lvg is in the middle of a meltdown.
He agreed a £36 million price-tag for a 19 year old that cost 3.6 million euros and is paying him £120k a week. That's one striker in but, he's sold or loaned out van Persie, Hernandez, Januzai and is willing to let highly rated reserve striker James Wilson leave on a loan. Having failed to sign Falcao after a year long loan, he's left with a strike force of Rooney, who is likely to spend time out injured and, 19 year old Martial, who is untried. That transfer has caused quite a bit of hilarity in France I'm told.

£36m is an insane amount to pay for a kid with potential.

They could have had Benteke for less, the daft gits. How is Woodward still in a job?

Absolute scenes on Twitter right now. Berahino saying that he'll never play for Baggies again. Brilliant

Spurs are dicks. The Baggies told them all summer that the price was £25m. The offered deals of a possible £18m and £22m including lots of add ons. Just pay the money if you want him. Saido should have known better than to put all his eggs in that basket.

BodyButter - 1/9/2015 17:56

Spurs are dicks. The Baggies told them all summer that the price was £25m. The offered deals of a possible £18m and £22m including lots of add ons. Just pay the money if you want him. Saido should have known better than to put all his eggs in that basket.

That's Daniel Levy all over and some people think the guy is some sort of financial wizard.

He said he'll never play peace. Does he mean that like peace has played him or is he saying he won't play for peace again and missing some words?

Fulford - 1/9/2015 18:04

Levy is a total ****** and the spuds fans hate him

Absolutely - This last minute bartering goes on every season with him and it really piss's them off - what a shame :17:

A lot of people say Levy is a good negotiator, personally I think he's crap as he's always looking at a win / lose situation and Spuds usually lose

That West Brom lad isn't the brightest spark is he? Wants to have a look around and realise how lucky he is to be getting paid a fortune for playing football.