Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3110 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Id take palmer, chillwell, fernandez and nkunku. Honestly outside of that i cant think of many others. I wouldnt even take chuck back as he wouldnt get in our midfield

Chelsea really are fucked. If arsenal and citeh didnt bail them out over the last few windows with signing players off them. They would be totally screwed
Not sure those 4 would be happy on the bench though. Palmer might get the odd game , he looks decent.

Chelsea are going to be facing oblivion soon. Barcelona are in a similar situation where they are permanently in a fire sale situation but Barcelona have been able to dial in favours from the Spanish government and a string of dodgy sponsorship deals. Even with all that, the net tightened and they are having to undergo a hard reset this summer.

Chelsea will have less places to go. Their brand has been massively eroded. I think they are looking at likely relegation within the next 5-6 years as they go bust and face significant points reductions. I can't wait to see it.
Hope so. Be hilarious if they go down but i cant see it. The saudis will bail them out. This is why as much as we dont like it, FFP helps us. As if this wasnt in place chelsea would just continue to spend 200m+ each season and there would be no punishment.

Clubs should just avoid buying players off them for 12 months. If they did they be screwed as they would have to sell players at a loss and better for clubs. I mean 40m for broja ?? 60m for gallagher?? Awful deals

Not many players you'd want from them . Palmer maybe .
I couldn't put a face to a name with half of them, or tell you where they played,
Gallagher is one of their better players and he's been there all along, which doesn't say much for the rest. I don't think any of them make our first 11 when they are all fit and firing.

Chelsea are going to be facing oblivion soon. Barcelona are in a similar situation where they are permanently in a fire sale situation but Barcelona have been able to dial in favours from the Spanish government and a string of dodgy sponsorship deals. Even with all that, the net tightened and they are having to undergo a hard reset this summer.

Chelsea will have less places to go. Their brand has been massively eroded. I think they are looking at likely relegation within the next 5-6 years as they go bust and face significant points reductions. I can't wait to see it.
The first modern artificially constructed 'Superclub'. The fact that they should finally get destroyed by becoming, of their own free-will, an absolute parody of what everyone always said they were will almost be to good to handle. Any fanbase that would happily sing for Roman Abramovich well after it was apparent what he was deserve everything that's coming their way. Like Millwall if they won the lottery.

*spits*

Chelsea like Barca only have one option and that's increase income. As noted before their costs are too significant to reduce and I am just shocked they made such an obvious blunder. They will be the first English club to trot out the Super League again, City will be second because I think they will get relegated.

I saw this coming for Chelsea. Around my wedding I did what they did in terms of spreading payments for a few things over time rather than just sticking to what I could afford. To live within my means for a few months became a problem and I ended up having to pay interest on a couple credit card bills.

I have been able to increase my income so I got away with it but Chelsea are unlikely to be able to do that. Its mad that at that level this mistake was made and it really wasn't picked on enough at the time for how problematic it could be. Reporting is so weak and a lot of people are really brainwashed into believing past performance is an indicator of future success.

Chelsea like Barca only have one option and that's increase income. As noted before their costs are too significant to reduce and I am just shocked they made such an obvious blunder. They will be the first English club to trot out the Super League again, City will be second because I think they will get relegated.

I saw this coming for Chelsea. Around my wedding I did what they did in terms of spreading payments for a few things over time rather than just sticking to what I could afford. To live within my means for a few months became a problem and I ended up having to pay interest on a couple credit card bills.

I have been able to increase my income so I got away with it but Chelsea are unlikely to be able to do that. Its mad that at that level this mistake was made and it really wasn't picked on enough at the time for how problematic it could be. Reporting is so weak and a lot of people are really brainwashed into believing past performance is an indicator of future success.
The beauty is that Chelsea look like they will not be getting into the Champions League for years. Boehly’s insane strategy was based on the assumption that top four would be on lock season on season. They’re absolutely fucked. Their income is only going to decline.

Chelsea has had 20 good years under the Russian mafia, that's now over. football works in cycles. They should have looked at income when Abramavic was funding them but he didn't need to do that so, they kept on buying the league. Now they can't do it. They do however have a top u23 side, and a top women's side , neither of which will bring in crowds or money.

This part is pretty much spot on, the likes of these clubs ,if they get the book thrown at them for their misdemeanours and get relegated, they'll just up sticks and join/form the super league.
I'm expecting when they get their punishment the FA will take this into account and basically shit their pants at the thought of the Premier league gravy train without them.
Personally I'd let them fuck off and leave the rest of us to get on with it

there'll be plenty of their plastic fans dotted around the ground , probably made worse by the lower grounds avenue to entry
Yes, that will be a problem United Plastics buying a membership at Villa and then a ticket for the corporate areas that don't care about anything but money. Even the Villa fans doing this are only big game plastics, once-a-season types.

If the proposed Super League does eventually take off I wonder if the clubs will be barred from taking part in all cup games, national and European and if their players will be barred from representing their countries in internationals.
That could leave the clubs involved in the Super League, with squads of over aged has been's and never was players, especially if transfers between national leagues and the new league were barred,

Slow news day on SSN… the ‘news’ being dominated by Colin taking over at Aberdeen.

Surely only of interest to people who live in Aberdeen and perhaps Colin’s immediate family :sleep: