Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 3108 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Cant stand listening to the biased twaddle any more...so I've put on re run of yesterdays game to immerse myself in the beauty of that first half an hour...! Mrs Langoe is delighted...Dancing on bloody Ice will have to wait for 30 minutes!

I'm glad Arsenal won. However their OTT celebrations drive me potty. It was one of the highlights of my season not having to watch it at VP. Never is it truer those 2 teams reflect their manager.

on the BBC website -

"Here's how it looks at the top of the table. Liverpool are two points above Arsenal. Manchester City, another three points back, have two games in hand.

Aston Villa and Tottenham not technically out of it either."

phew, so technically we are still in it though we are a massive 3 points behind Arsenal and just 15 games to go

I have to agree with the media, I don’t think we’re in the title race, in black and white looking at the table right now clearly we are but come what may I think there’ll be more of a gap between us/spurs and the current top 3.

i agree but they should show a bit more respect.
Man Ci£y will pull away soon

2 games in and their 2 key players back to fitness means they’ll end up walking it. Good to be in the conversation (With some outlets) but I just really hope we can hang on to top 4 and maybe lift a trophy.

2 games in and their 2 key players back to fitness means they’ll end up walking it. Good to be in the conversation (With some outlets) but I just really hope we can hang on to top 4 and maybe lift a trophy.
top 5 is fine if that gets Champions League. That will be a huge step for the club and allow us to push onto another level of growth