Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 462 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

RM/Barca/PSG's sale clauses astounded me - if the claims are true about ratcheted deals/buy backs/future sales to other clubs and that nonsense. They wouldn't have to demand that much or go to those lengths if they weren't already paying bloody lawyers to create War and Peace contracts.

United’s away support always used to be top quality, but I guess it was easy when they won pretty much every time they set foot on VP.

Tonight I’ve barely heard them.

Yes. I thought the pace of both teams was well over how we played Saturday.

We need to up it. We are capable.

Some of the short triangle passing from both teams, in defensive areas, was particularly impressive. Totally agree we need to get to speed asap.

Notable that Spurs and Bournemouth were both high pressing and gave us no time on the ball, same as tonight's teams.

But watching Palace at Sheff U yesterday, for instance, they just sat back and organised themselves behind the . ball - old school Hodgson I guess. But Sheff U had so much time and space, something we've not had the luxury of enjoying in these first two matches.

Got to be honest I only watch championship football unless it’s the Villa
Same here to a degree. Didn't watch any premier league last 3 seasons. I've started watching again just to see who we will be playing . Not been that impressed so far. Spurs probably best after Ci£y and the bin dippers but I think Spurs could win the league this time

In one breath, Steve Bruce said he could not question the desire of his Newcastle players, in the next he was accusing them of not even putting their boots on.

Sound familiar?

Then there is the formation, a 3-5-2 that has at least four players - two wing-backs and two advanced midfielders - in positions they, personally, would not regard as their strongest.

It is also a system in which the £61million front pairing of Joelinton and Miguel Almiron appear isolated from each other and the team.

Playing people out of position? Surely not!

https://dailym.ai/2ZiqcbM