Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 464 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I see Stoke are bottom of the league and Butland is seemingly massively to blame.

Dodged a bullet there I think.

Annyoing for me though as I have Stoke to finish top 6 in my season long bet. :(

I see Stoke are bottom of the league and Butland is seemingly massively to blame.

Dodged a bullet there I think.

Annyoing for me though as I have Stoke to finish top 6 in my season long bet. :(

Yes I said that last night , especially at £25 million. 2 dreadful clangers .

Well Twitter weren't falling over themselves to meet Chelsea last week when Tammy received vile abuse for missing his penalty in the Super Cup. But as soon as Man United are affected, it's all hands on deck. I think that's the point Mike is making.

Yeah. That's what my take on Mike's post was.

And I thought the same yesterday when I saw the story.

Everybody jumps because its Man United .

Glad we didn’t waste £25m on him, especially as the scum would have pocketed 4-5m of that.

But before we laugh too loud, it’s not as if heaton has been error free

Giggs in bellend moment is hardly new surely?

In other news, just catching up on EFL highlights - how many times did they want to hit the bar in Hull v Blackburn tie, was it a competition?

Because Twitter has been absolutely silent so far but up pop Man U and Pogba and there's already a meeting set?

I'll admit I was being a little facetious but where was this bold action previously?

Could be a case of the straw that broke the camels back. I see what you’re trying to say. It I guess Twitter need to be seen to be doing something after a few instances of this sort of thing and they don’t come much more high profile and damaging than Pogba/Man U.