Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 184 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

And only 1 point behind us and if Bruce is still here they will probably be 5 points in front after the next two games as I think according to radio franksie they have Ipswich and Rotherham in their next two games

Gollini, elphick, tishbola, delaet and mcormack all terribly man managed by Dino.

When the new manager finally comes in would you seriously want any of those you've listed in the team?

There is an argument for Elphick at present, but I'd still rather a new CB be signed in January

When the new manager finally comes in would you seriously want any of those you've listed in the team?

There is an argument for Elphick at present, but I'd still rather a new CB be signed in January
Maybe managed properly they would be assets, we will never know.

I know and my view is pep wouldn't be able to make them look good.
I don't get that Sirdennis, people wrote off Vertout, still writing off Gary Gardener, Elphick, Tshibola, Westwood etc, they are all still playing the professional game and performing for their teams now. My belief is that Bruce does not improve anyone or give them a chance. Only time will tell, but we have written off Crouch and Cahill in the past.

Managers need instant results, I get that, but we should be working with players to maximise their assets and their value to the club, not chucking them on the scrap heap. I have said it before, I am not a Bruce fan, but given the season he will probably make the play-offs. I don't want him here as I don't think we will progress as a football club, but I do respect that he, like most football managers, have "the impossible job" and we will never get a manager that suits the whole fan base.

Lampard and Gerrard are really struggling without their years of managerial experience. Maybe they could come to Bodymoor during the next international break and get a Bruce masterclass to help them out? Or maybe these old managers are self promoters spouting a crock of s**t ?

To think our dinosaur of a manager served up turgid slop in this years cup against Yeovil and then Burton. You then see other clubs/managers having a good go. Embarrassing and totally unacceptable.