Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 182 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I see Jack Wheelchair is out injured again for six weeks. And Andre Green has had a knee op and will be out for a while.

Imagine my surprise when I heard this news.

An evening I remember well as I was watching it with 2 Baggies fans from work. Needless to say they regretted going a bit ott with the celebrations once we'd equalised. I think we came from 2 down again in the home game that season, 4-3 I believe we won.

Interesting listening to Tesco bag fans on WM last night.
They are not convinced by their lot either. Very good going forward but very dodgy at the back. Including Johnstone. His distribution suspect which I something I thought about him aswell. Despite the score Bristol City unlucky apparently.

Anyone see the sitter Bradley Dack missed right at the end of the match last night to let Derby off the hook?

Why do players always play well against us then do stuff like that the rest of the season?

Loathe to mention it but apparently radio Wm are quite keen on wolves and apparently they may be the best midlands team to grace the Premier league. Whatever we do and hopefully that will result in promotion, let's smash these inbred fuck wits and get promoted, it's embarrassing but as someone said to me years ago, kittens don't fuck cats.

This is awful.

Been watching some matches on the EFL match choice thing on Sky.
It's not in HD .

Appalling I will have to turn it off.
#HDsnob

Yes I really struggled with the coverage of Villa last night - as I said in the match thread, it was like some bloke with his iPhone, halfway up the Witton Lane stand.

No replays either which was weird.

I generally refuse to watch anything which is not HD. The only concession is the odd occasion I watch Midlands Today.

In other news, Cristiano Ronaldo has been sent off for Juventus, which means he will miss the game with United at Old Trafford :lol: