Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 186 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

How fortunate for the multi-millionaire footballer...

'Unsafe'? FFS.

David Beckham will avoid prosecution over a speeding charge, after his lawyer Nick Freeman, who calls himself Mr Loophole, argued that it had arrived a day after the legal time limit.

The former England football captain was accused of driving a loaned Bentley at 59mph in a 40mph zone on the A40 in Paddington earlier this year.

Beckham’s lawyer argued that “it would be unsafe to allow these proceedings to go any further” due to the original speeding notice arriving a day later than the statutory 14-day window.

http://bit.ly/2zAk59c

Mourihno is yesterday's news, he isn't special and I couldn't believe the value of his team last night and they play like that.

I think 'The Special One' has his team playing like that because he wants to be available for when we change manager.

When you are on a winning streak of games, you never get tired.
When you lose one, it's invariably because as a team you got too confident, so the next game you try harder.

Professional Footballers should be fit and therefore never get 'tired.'
Remember when you were a kid, playing football for four or five hours at a time, going in when it got dark and sleeping, then playing for another four or five hours the next day.
So as Professionals, if they can't do the same, it must mean they are not fit in the right way.

Leeds had 17 shots against blose and 25 shots against sheff weds tonight, possession was over 65% for both games. Only one point like our selves from the last two games but a completely different philosophy and style that will see them easily pushing for promotion as they will win more than lose continuing to play that way, we will stink the league out with turgid slow, unbalanced performances.

Watching Wolves being featured on Football Focus, I've got the feeling that they really are going to succeed. The clarity of thought relating to what they are doing, from players, through the manager to the CEO is a template for a well run club with ambition. No wonder their fans are enjoying themselves.

At the moment we are light years away I'm afraid. Still, it is proof of what can be done with the right people in the right places, starting with the manager.

Mourinho in his pre match interview was moaning about the 2 bad home draws they'd had this week. 1 of which was them getting booted out of the cup on penalties which apparently doesn't count as a defeat. What an embarrassment he is.

15th in the championship, and he’s still here, and here’s me thinking the new owners know what they’re doing :shake: