Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 183 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Anyone tried watching the Saturday night wrap up show on Quest (non HD), virtually impossible as it's like ultra low definition

Champions League favourites and supposed best team in the history of football Man City are losing 2-0 at home to Lyon and look utter dogshit up to this point (63 mins).

EDIT: obviously City have just scored :lol: :loser:

Anyone see the sitter Bradley Dack missed right at the end of the match last night to let Derby off the hook?

Why do players always play well against us then do stuff like that the rest of the season?

Just saw Trevor Challobah hit the corner flag with a shot too... didn't he score against us?

Seems everyone saves their worldy performances up for when they play us.

Just saw Trevor Challobah hit the corner flag with a shot too... didn't he score against us?

Seems everyone saves their worldy performances up for when they play us.

Yes, and remember we used to buy them back in the day, often when they'd been relegated - I'm thinking the likes of Hadji, Kachloul here. Although to be fair, Boateng did OK for us.

And we think we’ve been shit? Randy must be proud of his legacy

Attachments

• E0D76BEE-E1DE-4DF2-91AE-71BD7D3527A9.jpeg
    E0D76BEE-E1DE-4DF2-91AE-71BD7D3527A9.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 5
Small Heath look well organised just can't score goals

That's what I've heard from the noses at work. According to them they're playing well but Adams and jutkiewicz couldn't score in a brothel. I wonder how many games they can go with no win before Monk is in trouble.