Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 167 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Andi Weimann grabs his 2nd of the night and 4th of the season. Strange that playing
a striker up front leads tk him scoring more goals. Wonder if lambert is paying attention.

it's about 4 years since I stopped it, couldn't stand Goughie and that other no mark twat and their made up nighty arguments just to get clowns dialling in.
Absolute rubbish
Got to be honest I find the two mikes amusing

So, Crewe get spanked 6-0 at Colchester tonight, and the Crewe manager has said they will refund the 153 fans who made the journey down south.

Love it! Fair play.

McClaren is making a nice living out of not being very good.
I like the look of their left back though. Can't remember his name.

McClaren is making a nice living out of not being very good.
I like the look of their left back though. Can't remember his name.

Jake bidwell, he’s a solid player I’ve touted his name before too. He’d do a job for us, an improvement on taylor.

Edit: probably not premier league standard though

Last edited:
How many clubs are going to keep hiring Mclaren though, its fecking ridiculous.

A blind man in a thick fog can see he's a shite manager. Yet he keeps bouncing from club to club.... he must be great in interviews.. jedi mind tricks and all sorts of shit.

He was in the frame for the Villa job at one point I think. He blamed a bad fan reaction to him not getting the job then we went and appointed the unanimous fan favourite Alex Mcleish.

He was in the frame for the Villa job at one point I think. He blamed a bad fan reaction to him not getting the job then we went and appointed the unanimous fan favourite Alex Mcleish.

I thought Randy cancelled the interview at the last minute due to a fan backlash on social media.