Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 165 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I haven't watched it but there is one on Juventus on Netflix USA so not sure if the UK one has it.

It does, I watched some of the first episode a while back but fell asleep while watching it and haven’t watched it again since. It’s all subtitled which makes it a hard watch.

I was just saying the arsenal shooting coach needs sacking and now all of a sudden they’re back in it. When the premier league produces a good game it really does produce a good game!

Crouch has just scored a goal where he went to head the ball and misjudged it so wildly that it cannoned in off the back of his head.

Have to say the Premier League can leg it.

Just signed up to ESPN+ and its only delightful - Serie A games and Championship. Nostalgia of the Italian Football and keeping up with relevant football to us.

Just seen that Preston have Graham Burke playing for them. Him, Callum Robinson and Daniel Johnson all from the next gen winning team. Expect Mike Drennen, samir carruthers and janoi donacian to be next through the door there.

Just seen that Preston have Graham Burke playing for them. Him, Callum Robinson and Daniel Johnson all from the next gen winning team. Expect Mike Drennen, samir carruthers and janoi donacian to be next through the door there.

Drennan won't be think he got home sick so he is back in Ireland playing for Kilkenny.

I saw Toner player a month ago for St. Pats against Bohs.

Burke had been playing back in Ireland and he's found his way back so hopefully those lads can as well.

Chelsea were sublime for the first 20 minutes. Sarri's Napoli side usually kept that up for 60-70 minutes. Will be interesting to see if Chelsea can get up to that standard in England, if they can it will be a treat to watch as a neutral.

Have to say the Premier League can leg it.

Just signed up to ESPN+ and its only delightful - Serie A games and Championship. Nostalgia of the Italian Football and keeping up with relevant football to us.

Serie A and La Liga which I usually watch a lot of are no longer on BT and Sky, Sky must’ve had La Liga for an eternity! They’ve spent too much money on the premier league and have even lost all their tennis pretty much amongst other things. Now Serie A and La Liga is on Eleven sports which I’ve never heard of but apparently the Leeds owner is involved with it, no idea how you get it though ??‍♂️ Not even appeared on the fire stick yet as a streaming channel. US Open tennis which sky always used to show is on amazon prime and I think one of the golf majors they used to show has gone elsewhere.

I am boycotting Midlands Today from now on.

The sport led with a load of Sandwell inbreds celebrating their goal-fest from Saturday, mainly delighted because they could count the number of goals on the fingers of one hand.

Then followed Wolves and then f**king Stoke! Stoke! Utterly disgraceful behaviour from the BBC.