Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1507 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Harry Kane has been horrific every time I've seen spurs this season. They should have taken the money. He'll be trying to escape in the summer again.

When you have a player like him how do you not play him but at the same time a few years ago when they made the Champions Lge. they looked incredible without him. I worry Nuno will figure out that Harry doesnt suit his system just in time for our match.

Harry Kane has been horrific every time I've seen spurs this season. They should have taken the money. He'll be trying to escape in the summer again.
This is why you let players go when they want to leave, Grealish would have done the same for us had we found a way to block that move.

Levi was lauded for his ability to play 'hard ball' but you now have a player who is not delivering and as a result will see his market value go down somewhat. Instead they should have pocketed £150m and rebuilt their poor squad.

Spurs are such a poorly run club.

Kane is nearing 30? Lukaku is a better player and went for less than Grealish. 160m is ridiculous. They are shafted now.
Plus with his injury record I think he has a limited shelf life already. I think it was Souness who mentioned a few weeks ago when strikers get past their best physically they naturally tend to drop a bit deeper to stay out of danger and that’s exactly what Kane is doing. Maybe he’s believing all the hype that he’s the new Pirlo but to me he’s certainly not a midfielder and if you were playing against him you’d be more than happy to see him drop back 40 yards away from goal

Plus with his injury record I think he has a limited shelf life already. I think it was Souness who mentioned a few weeks ago when strikers get past their best physically they naturally tend to drop a bit deeper to stay out of danger and that’s exactly what Kane is doing. Maybe he’s believing all the hype that he’s the new Pirlo but to me he’s certainly not a midfielder and if you were playing against him you’d be more than happy to see him drop back 40 yards away from goal

That was the beginning of the end for Rooney alright and even the poor mans Rooney, Ross McCormack was laying CM under DiMatteo.

Stop that 57

mandalorian-this-is-the-way.gif

Speaking of Goalkeepers I actually think Ramsdale has grown up a bit. Feel like he's asking more of his defense and taking charge a little more. No doubt about his shot-stopping ability, its everything else.

Teams go stale if you're not careful; has happened to Spurs. They needed more players in just to refresh the squad. It's been Everton's problem over the years; too many players been there too long. No manager can do an instant fix.