Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1509 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

He clearly isn't going to deliver for them though is he? They can keep throwing hundreds of millions at it but you need a quality manager in place and OGS isn't that.
But who is that good? They've tried multiple "names" plus Moyes and Smurf - none of them have had an iota of the success of Sirchewalot.

My belief is that the set up has to be right from the top of the club - something that we have in place currently. Man U haven't had that right since the Glaziers took over - and it is showing on the pitch. Their expensively assembled squad should beat us the majority of times, they enjoy the "rub of the green" when it comes to refereeing decisions and (based on player value) have a much better squad than ours. Easy to blame the manager, but I think it's wider than that.

But who is that good? They've tried multiple "names" plus Moyes and Smurf - none of them have had an iota of the success of Sirchewalot.

My belief is that the set up has to be right from the top of the club - something that we have in place currently. Man U haven't had that right since the Glaziers took over - and it is showing on the pitch. Their expensively assembled squad should beat us the majority of times, they enjoy the "rub of the green" when it comes to refereeing decisions and (based on player value) have a much better squad than ours. Easy to blame the manager, but I think it's wider than that.
The problem is wider but the manager is also terrible, he was an abject failure at Cardiff so he's supposed to deliver at United after a spell at Molde or wherever the hell he was?

One of the proof points of them being a badly run club is their inability to get a manager in.

Not that I'm upset about this, long may it continue I say.

Just seen a stat regarding penalties given to premier league clubs since December 2018 when ‘the whinging one’ from Man Utd was appointed…

1. Man Utd 32
2. Man City 23
3. Leicester 22
4. Chelsea 19
5. Liverpool 18

How many more does he want? Seriously…is it any wonder fans of other clubs not considered to be part of the ‘elite’ get frustrated when we hear the crap he was spouting both before and after Saturday’s game?! The sense of entitlement really is quite extraordinary but I guess the actions of the officials only serves to propel this arrogance still further. I must have watched the Maguire/McGinn grab 10 times and still can’t fathom how, despite it being right in front of Mike Dean, it’s not a foul ….and the only conclusion you come to is that the ‘obvious‘ foul is being committed by a Man Utd player and the game is taking place at Old Trafford. If that foul is committed by a Villa player, it’s a definite free kick with VAR then considering a sending off, though Mike Dean would probably be brandishing the red one with or without VAR! Problem is, United have had decisions in their favour for years and pricks like OGS think they have a divine right to expect them week in, week out. Problem he’s got, is that without them, he won’t be there for much longer. At least Ferguson got a tune out of his players. This clown hasn’t got a bloody clue!

Just seen a stat regarding penalties given to premier league clubs since December 2018 when ‘the whinging one’ from Man Utd was appointed…

1. Man Utd 32
2. Man City 23
3. Leicester 22
4. Chelsea 19
5. Liverpool 18

How many more does he want? Seriously…is it any wonder fans of other clubs not considered to be part of the ‘elite’ get frustrated when we hear the crap he was spouting both before and after Saturday’s game?! The sense of entitlement really is quite extraordinary but I guess the actions of the officials only serves to propel this arrogance still further. I must have watched the Maguire/McGinn grab 10 times and still can’t fathom how, despite it being right in front of Mike Dean, it’s not a foul ….and the only conclusion you come to is that the ‘obvious‘ foul is being committed by a Man Utd player and the game is taking place at Old Trafford. If that foul is committed by a Villa player, it’s a definite free kick with VAR then considering a sending off, though Mike Dean would probably be brandishing the red one with or without VAR! Problem is, United have had decisions in their favour for years and pricks like OGS think they have a divine right to expect them week in, week out. Problem he’s got, is that without them, he won’t be there for much longer. At least Ferguson got a tune out of his players. This clown hasn’t got a bloody clue!

The McGinn/ Maguire incident was staggering really. How can Dean miss that from where he was ? Pure incompetence or something more sinister you can take your choice. Got McGinn booked as well as for the next 10 mins his head had gone a bit over the injustice of it all.

1. Man Utd 32
2. Man City 23
3. Leicester 22
4. Chelsea 19
5. Liverpool 18

Got a source for that mate?

HP or FLAG :rofl:

200w.gif

Got a source for that mate?

Saw figures quoted on Twitter Mike.…..:sorry: But from a reliable account if that’s possible…!! Didn’t realise until after I posted it that those figures are premier league pens only, the overall total is closer to bloody 50…! It’s staggering really…and yet he has the audacity to complain that they’re not getting so many now due to Klopp! :clown:

The McGinn/ Maguire incident was staggering really. How can Dean miss that from where he was ? Pure incompetence or something more sinister you can take your choice. Got McGinn booked as well as for the next 10 mins his head had gone a bit over the injustice of it all.

Yep was worried he was going to get sent off tbh but could totally understand his frustration….!

What's more staggering is the levels of ignorance Dermot Gallagher on Sky Ref-Watch has to go through to agree with the on-field decision. "He's not in control of the ball", Dermo who the fuck is going to get to that ball? McGinn. He's the closest man to the ball and already in full flight.

It's blatant, no one is saying you're doing it on purpose but there is most definitely an unconscious bias to let those ***** have everything. To be clear at the top of the penalty award chart and clear of the team in second by 9 awards is insane. Especially when you consider United has been woefully off course in terms of challenging for the title in that space of time. You'd expect one of the two most dominant teams in that period (Pool/City) to be 1st.