Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1508 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

United fans are never happy unless they’re top of the league and even then some of them aren’t. They think it’s their divine right and they wonder why they’re so disliked by other clubs fan bases.
Don't forget there's a generation of Utd "fans" that have grown up not knowing they were once in div2 with us fighting for promotion, just like there are generations of Villa fans who know nothing of our div3 days.
There were people on this very forum who stopped going to Villa Park because we were in the Championship for 3 years, this is how poor some fans are

Hilariously, there is a lot of talk about OGS out. One defeat at home and they want the manager sacked. Lol

He would never have got the job if he hadn't played for them. Failed big time at Cardiff and his only other experience is in the Norwegian league. Way out of his depth imho and the only reason the are where they are is that the can spend 100's of millions on players , but the return in terms of trophies is none existent.

They look like a team of very expensive players who dont know how to play together. Watching them on Sat there was no running off the ball or support for each other. OGS is out of his depth and you can always tell when they start blaming everybody but themselves.

They look like a team of very expensive players who dont know how to play together. Watching them on Sat there was no running off the ball or support for each other. OGS is out of his depth and you can always tell when they start blaming everybody but themselves.
Pogba sums them up nicely, lazy arsed big game player, playing for a big game side . They see us as a routine win bunch of arrogant players in an arrogant club

I guess if they keep finishing in the chumps league spots (til they restart the invite only 'super' league) then that's enough to service their debts.
They are where they are because of their spending obviously but then Pep, Bingo and Tuchel aren't exactly scraping by on a shoestring.
He was a daft appointment but then I hope they keep him on

Ronaldo could be the worst thing to happen to him. Sure he will score a few tap in goals , but all he is interested in now when he gets the ball is shooting whatever the angle or distance. He can't beat a man now , he looked as if he couldn't even jump on Saturday , offered nothing at all to linking the overall team play.

Ronaldo could be the worst thing to happen to him. Sure he will score a few tap in goals , but all he is interested in now when he gets the ball is shooting whatever the angle or distance. He can't beat a man now , he looked as if he couldn't even jump on Saturday , offered nothing at all to linking the overall team play.

Certainly wouldn't have picked him out over Greenwood as their most dangerous play that's for sure

Pogba sums them up nicely, lazy arsed big game player, playing for a big game side . They see us as a routine win bunch of arrogant players in an arrogant club

I was explaining to my kids the other day about how screwed they are with Pogba. Either they renew his contract on 400k a week and he goes into hibernation again or they let hin go and the fans go nuts.

He clearly isn't going to deliver for them though is he? They can keep throwing hundreds of millions at it but you need a quality manager in place and OGS isn't that.

They are such a badly managed club that I don't think any of the top managers would touch them. The only one who can turn a club around without £1bn is Klopp. Everyone else is only interested in how much they get paid and how much they have to spend.

They are such a badly managed club that I don't think any of the top managers would touch them. The only one who can turn a club around without £1bn is Klopp. Everyone else is only interested in how much they get paid and how much they have to spend.
The same applies to Spurs. How many managers turned them down before Nuno got the job?

True, they probably realise this and that's why OGS is in the job, woefully underskilled for the task but there on the cheap, happy to be there and has the former player thing going for him.

What I can't understand is these clubs turn their face up at the thought of paying top dollar for a top manager, yet spunk millions on average players. Spuds spoke to Conte but wouldn't pay him what he wanted, then took on a manager whose only claim to fame was leading the dingles to becoming a lower mid-table team.

I'd guess Conte was told that Kane was leaving if the money was right and that money wasn't going to be available for transfers.

Conte left Inter because they wanted him to adapt to the current financial environment and cut the budget.

He'll show up at Citeh or PSG eventually.