Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1505 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

I’ve got a mate who supports M.U. ( he comes from there so it’s allowed) and a mate who supports Leeds, (lives in Wetherby), but I haven’t heard a peep from them despite provocation. My mate who supports Chelsea has texted with congratulations and praise. I think we’re getting noticed and making others nervous.

He will be jacking it in soon. He has a habit of walking away when things are not going his way.

Yep. Said it last season about Leeds and Sheff United when there was a wankfest from the wider football world .

And sad to say there were people on here joining in by comparing Smith unfavourably against Bielsa and Wilder and their teams last couple of seasons. History of the greed league shows us many things not least the immediacy and short term thinking of the modern fan and pundits / so called experts

Last edited:
Yep. Said it last season about Leeds and Sheff United when there was a wankfest from the wider football world .

And sad to say there were people on here joining in by comparing Smith unfavourably against Bielsa and Wilder and their teams last couple of seasons. History of the greed league shows us many things not least the immediacy and short term thinking of the modern fan and pundits / so called experts

There was a time when Owen Coyle was the obvious solution to all of our management problems.

I think this is the longest he's stayed at a club in Europe. Once he goes it'll be a sink back into the championship mid table.

There aren't many players in their squad I'd want at Villa park.

I know the wankfest can be annoying but I agree with Mike, I like the way they play. It's much better than having to endure another Burnley in the league or the boring tippy tappy at the Emptyhad.