Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 1403 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

It's just been confirmed that Messi is leaving Barcelona.
382.gif

Southampton are rumoured to be after Tammy to replace Ings. That would be a good signing for them.

I doubt if they could cover the wages he is demanding. I think that's why we took a sideways step. Apparently he's on £45k a week but he's demanding an extra £80k a week.

:downer:

If Tammy can score 15+ goals per season in the top flight regularly, he has a good case to be on a lot more than £45k per week. That’s Juan Pablo Angel money in 2001

If Tammy can score 15+ goals per season in the top flight regularly, he has a good case to be on a lot more than £45k per week. That’s Juan Pablo Angel money in 2001
The problem is mate who will take the risk for the money involved. Reported that Chelsea want £40mil then £145k per week.

I’d be very surprised if Tammy went to Southampton. He will see himself above that level. As it stands they are in real trouble this year. That’s got Tammy at Swansea form all over it.

I’d be very surprised if Tammy went to Southampton. He will see himself above that level. As it stands they are in real trouble this year. That’s got Tammy at Swansea form all over it.

Seems a square peg in a round hole and pure desperation. You'd think Southampton would have had someone lined up already with the man entering the final year of his contract. That's Randy Lerner/Xia leadership right there be glad we don't do that anymore.

Tammy didnt like to work hard pressing for Chelsea so I dont know how thats going to work at Southampton where they try to play similarly.