Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2 | Page 104 | Vital Football

Other Clubs News Discussion Thread 2

Very interesting now, with us playing Derby, and Middlesborough at Millwall as to how the table will look Saturday night. Only 1 goal difference between Boro and Derby.

It’s gonna be a very interesting end to the season. Too close to call for automatic promotion and 5th/6th also very close between a few teams, we can have a big say either way.

Cardiff away to Hull on Saturday. You know, the Hull that scored 5 at Bristol City last Saturday.

Could be interesting if we don't drop a bollock..... again.

Getting a bit tasty now...

Imagine if Millwall knock off Boro at the weekend and we beat Derby, Fulham somehow fail to beat Sunderland and Cardiff fail to beat Hull!

Love it!

Wow! Not entirely out of it then. We have to win our last two matches to have a chance. If we do Cardiff have to win at least one of their last two, Fulham likewise plus maintain a better GD.

Slim hope, but it's there.

There really isn't a more satisfying sight in football at the moment than Colin ****** on the sidelines raging at anything and everything whilst losing..

Detestable man.

So which one did you watch gm
I watched the Liverpool Roma game. This is why it shouldn’t be called the “champions” league. Champions know how to defend! Who plays a back-three with a high line against a team with a mobile and pacy three man attack!?!?!
And Lovren and the goalkeeper (Karius?)... don’t even get me started...

I watched the Liverpool Roma game. This is why it shouldn’t be called the “champions” league. Champions know how to defend! Who plays a back-three with a high line against a team with a mobile and pacy three man attack!?!?!
And Lovren and the goalkeeper (Karius?)... don’t even get me started...
Agree re Champions League. I just wish the so called top teams would have the balls to go ahead and form their European Super league and leave the rest of us mere mortals who have no chance under FFP of ever competing to get on and do our own thing.

Just out of interest do we want Fulham to win their last 2 now to get the automatic, leaving us with Cardiff in the playoffs?

Or do we want them to lose, while its still mathematically possible for us to get 2nd, even though that'll mean we might get Fulham in the playoffs?

Tricky one.

Just out of interest do we want Fulham to win their last 2 now to get the automatic, leaving us with Cardiff in the playoffs?

Or do we want them to lose, while its still mathematically possible for us to get 2nd, even though that'll mean we might get Fulham in the playoffs?

Tricky one.
Leaving aside the fact that we might lose in the semi-finals, I will go Cardiff in the finals.
Cant see any scenario where we realistically go up in second place.